Company : Signifyd
Job Location : Belfast, Northern Ireland, GB
Posted on : 2020-09-11
Job Description :
At Signifyd we’re creating a new market.
We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like.
So we don’t have time for office politics.
We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other.
We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job.
If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters.
But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it.
We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you are responsible for the ongoing success of the CSM org, while managing a portfolio of Signifyd’s enterprise customers.
You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to ensure alignment with customer objectives and success criteria.
As a trusted business advisor for your assigned customers, you will play a crucial role in engaging with your customers to ensure optimal platform usage, track key success metrics/outcomes, and conduct periodic account reviews while acting in the best interest of Signifyd.
It is imperative to know and understand the Signifyd values and ethics and to always act in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business understanding that enables them to engage at the Day-to-Day contacts and work towards the CXO level.
Will also need the drive and sales acumen appreciation that enables them to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
You should have an easy-going personality to develop relationships and interact with customers.
You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey value propositions.
Experience in the commerce ecosystems Fraud and/or technology would be a plus.
Responsibilities: * Oversee the customer lifecycle and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention of a portfolio of assigned clients * Leverage knowledge of the Signifyd platform to advise on best practices around product usage with end-users * Identify and successfully close renewals and seek out additional expansion opportunities within your book of business * Ensure swift resolution of account issues by leveraging resources from cross-functional teams, as needed * Provide executive oversight and client communication * Work closely with Marketing to identify and convert successful customers into advocates * Embody Signifyd values and serve as a role model for other team members * Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with current and potential stakeholders within accounts.
* Report on sales activities, and overall Signifyd solution effectiveness.
* Demonstrate technical skills and product knowledge in all areas that allow you to collect and deliver effective (QBR/EBR) presentations to both current and potential stakeholders.
* Must have working knowledge with the utilization of Salesforce tools to maintain accurate records of all renewal, and prospecting activities in an effort to maximize effectiveness * Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and code of business ethics * Act as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events, both virtually and in person.
Requirements for position: * 2+ years of Customer Success Management and/or Account Management, or equivalent experience.
* Proven customer management skills * Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans * Driven, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized * Excellent communication and presentation skills * Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment * Background in e-commerce, payments, fraud or data science is a plus * Initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities through an assigned book of business.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
* Possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills * Occasional travel and participation in after-hours meetings as required * Must be willing to work some US hours You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast; * A competitive base salary * An equally competitive equity package * Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related) * Pension matched up to 8% * ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family * 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat) * 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads! * Free snacks and drinks in the office * Subsidised public transport and car parking * A LinkedIn Learning account * Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag * Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee