Company : KOUREE
Job Location : Manchester, null, GB
Posted on : 2020-11-23
Job Description :
About this opportunity
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark from the start and work on building global brands.
The successful candidate will work from the beginning to build KOUREE and our brands right from the ground up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the coordination of the marketing calendar including all product / collection launches and social channels to hit growth and engagement targets.
Coordinate email marketing for our brands, ensure all emails are planned and signed off in advance.
• Support with the creation of content for our brands and for our clients• Assist with all paid marketing spend campaigns.
• Maintaining and updating our Shopify stores – uploading new products, updating stock and content.
• Ensure all webpages are optimised to maximise conversion rates and traffic.
• Coordinate the eCommerce tracker.
• Use Google analytics daily, to measure and analyse site performance and data.
• Research and build key relationships with industry influencers and media and negotiate partnerships deals.
• Ensure all partnership databases and processes are kept up to date.
• Monitor influencer activity on social media and track results.
• Coordinate all images and links from partnerships and save all content.
- Interact with partners on socials.
• Create weekly and monthly reports and present these to the team and to our clients.
• Meet with clients and work with colleagues to discuss the business objectives and requirements of projects and finalise ideas and concepts.
• Supporting client care and in fulfilment when required.
As a growing business roles and responsibilities may vary and the successful candidate will need to support wherever is needed.
This is a great opportunity for the right person.
How you will be supportedFull training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen nextNew applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team.
You will then have the opportunity to find out:• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for• Any training you need to complete• What the next steps will be
How you could get there If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.
com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE Maths & English grade A*- C/9 - 4
- You generate positive energy and energise others.
- You drive your projects forward with intensity and are committed to driving-results collaboratively.
- You get, give and encourage candid feedback — you understand feedback is a gift, and for those of us who care about our work, we invite honest feedback, so we can get better at what we do.
- You interact with mutual respect, cooperative, caring and helpful behaviour.
You connect with others through acts of kindness.
- You are optimistic and believe that everything is figureoutable.
- You believe in two-way communication — you actively listen, seek clarity and connect with energy.
- You don't live in a world of good enough - you live in a world where we can do better and expect excellence from yourself and your teammates every day.
- Have a passion and enthusiasm for marketing and eCommerce.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest etc.
) - Confident in using all Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Highly organised with strong time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - both written and verbally.
- Independent but enjoy working in a team and have a flexible approach to working.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable with a can do attitude.
Marketing & eCom Apprentice Jobs 2020, KOUREE Jobs Near Me, Jobs in KOUREE Company, Marketing & eCom Apprentice Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Manchester, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : KOUREE, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from "Neuvoo" and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can. For more details : firstname.lastname@example.org