Company : Meridian Business Support
Job Location : Newport, England, GB
Posted on : 2021-01-12
Job Description :
Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Advisor Newport £22,000 per annum – 37.
5 hours per week Are you a fluent (native) Norwegian speaker looking for a role where you can utilise your language skills in a Customer Service environment? Do you have excellent problem solving and complain handling skills coupled with excellent organisational skills? If so, then the team at Meridian Business Support would like to hear from you.
We are currently looking to recruit a bilingual Customer Service and Claims Advisor to work as a part of a busy team on the outskirts of Newport.
You will be working as part of a team within a Financial Services environment (therefor any experience in this field would be a huge advantage) You will be required to evaluate and settle claims within the delegated limits of authority, ensuring that customers receive an exceptional claims service and are dealt with adhering to the guidelines embedded within the process.
Ensuring that all relevant complaints procedures are followed.
Your duties will include: · Answering customer service queries and record insurance information from customers, insurance brokers and insurance companies.
· Managing incoming call volumes/enquiries within agreed time scales as set out within the ‘Best Practice’ document · Ensuring that all information provided is verified and recorded accurately within the in house system.
· Maintaining an effective working relationship with Lessors, Customer’s Insurance Brokers/Companies and Suppliers providing the highest standards in customer service at all times · Dealing with all correspondence within agreed time scales ensuring that our client’s insurance criteria is met.
· Ensuring that the diary system is fully up to date at all times with the case information so that any member of the team can review a case at any time.
· Liaising with the senior management team regarding any issues which may arise · Investigating and gathering all necessary documentation/evidence required to verify any claim.
· Estimating amount of loss or damage and set reserve: revise as needed throughout the investigation.
· Proactively chasing outstanding information/documents in accordance with agreed standards.
· Notifying customers of any delays.
The key skills required for this role are: · Fluency in English and Norwegian (oral, reading & written) · The ability to work as part of a team and on an individual basis · First class Customer Service skills · Excellent Communication Skills · Excellent Interpersonal Skills · Self-motivation with strong organisational skills · Strong attention to detail · Conflict resolution skills · Problem solving skills · Experience of complaint handling (any industry) This role offers an excellent benefits package, including the following: · Competitive salary, reviewed annually · 25 days Annual Leave (with the option to buy and sell more) · Incentive Bonus Scheme · Company Pension Scheme · Access to Occupational Sick Pay · Reward & Recognition Programme · Social Events Committee · An engaging, inclusive and social work environment Interested? Then we'd really like to hear from you.
Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
**Meridian Business Support ltd are an equal opportunities employer