Company : Amazon
Job Location : London, England, GB
Posted on : 2020-10-14
Job Description :
International Amazon Payment Products is part of the Consumer Payments organization, a fast-growing business unit with the mission to delight Amazon customers by building payment experiences and financial services that are trusted, valued and easy to use from anywhere in any way.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f) for Amazon Payment Products in London, you will own go-to-market activities for new products, including the product positioning, marketing strategy, on-site experience, customer segmentation and targeting.
You will be involved from the ground level in bringing a marketer’s eye to product launch cycles, working upstream to influence the design, product, and business teams and downstream to ensure customer relevance and ease of shopping.
We are looking for a high-performing candidate that brings enthusiasm for the payment experience and creativity to challenge our way of thinking.
We need a storyteller who can position new products and features to our broad customer base and weave together our different product offerings.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced product or marketing manager who is able to think strategically and output-oriented and executes flawlessly.
As the ideal candidate, you are an effective leader and strong communicator to work with key stakeholders across multiple internal teams.
In this role you are expected to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas) and at the tactical level (launching and optimizing campaigns through various merchandising tools and channels, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
Since our environment at Amazon is fast-paced and complex, it requires a candidate who is flexible, pays great attention to detail, delivers results quickly, and is able to deal with ambiguity.
This role offers a great opportunity to work on marketing topics across the breadth of the Amazon business providing a strong platform for future career development.
Basic qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business and/or relevant field of study.
· Extensive experience in marketing or project management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· High attention to detail ability to execute methodically.
· Proven numerical and analytical aptitude and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
· Confidence operating independently and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Preferred qualification · Master's degree (or equivalent)· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving and issue-resolution.
· Strong Excel skills, with experience in demand forecasting and marketing ROI analysis.
· Experience communicating with stakeholders across multiple business units and senior management