Company : The Development Manager (TDM) Ltd
Job Location : Little Witley, UK
Posted on : Fri, 31 Jul 2020 15:08:56 GMT
Job Description :
If you are an organised, motivated individual who is keen to start a career in Digital Marketing, then this could be the apprenticeship for you!
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Creating and implementing social media marketing campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn and YouTube
· To assist the creation of email marketing campaigns and competitions, as well as content for forums, blogs and press releases.
· To support with maintaining the website and all related SEO activities
· To assist with creating personalised discounts and supporting the maintenance of cross-sells, upsells and other digital sales-focused applications
· To support members of OLPRO’s social media influencers
· To represent OLPRO at events
· To assist with the analysis of marketing reports
· To organise, update and develop OLPRO’s e-shot contact database
· To assist with answering customer enquiries on social media and forums where possible
· Any other duties as directed by the PR and Digital Marketing Manager
Skills and Attributes
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Working knowledge of the internet, email, SEO and social media marketing
· Good IT skills including confident use of Word and Excel
· Good level of Maths
· Photoshop & other Adobe programs
· Ability to work as a team and independently
· Self-motivated and confident
· Positive, friendly personality
· Good time management skills
· Creative thinker
· 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C to include Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels. (or equivalent)
· GCSEs to include Maths, English and a Science or equivalent. In addition IT, Art, Photography and Digital Media would be considered helpful to have.
Training to be Provided:
The successful candidate will undertake an fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM
This is a work-based learning programme which will require commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for your location
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of programme will be assessed via an external assessment body
This is a Level 3 qualification
Knowledge modules will include:
KM1 Principles of Coding
KM2 Marketing Principles
KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £6.00-£6.50 per hour
Apprentice Digital Marketer Jobs 2020, The Development Manager (TDM) Ltd Jobs Near Me, Jobs in The Development Manager (TDM) Ltd Company, Apprentice Digital Marketer Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Little Witley, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : The Development Manager (TDM) Ltd, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.