Company : Secret Creation Ltd
Job Location : Lewes, UK
Posted on : Fri, 11 Sep 2020 10:31:35 GMT
Job Description :
At Secret Creation, we sell a range of Personalised Gift items and Wedding Stationery and are looking to grow our business and our brand. We are a small and friendly creative team based in the beautiful countryside in Holmes Hill, Lewes, East Sussex.
What matters most to us is that every customer has an amazing experience with us and that we are able to offer stunning designs, high-quality craftsmanship, excellent customer service and the latest trends and luxury in Wedding stationery and personalised gifts. We believe that everyone deserves a little luxury in their life whatever their budget.
The position that we offer is for an Artworker / Junior Graphic designer. The position offers the potential to grow professionally as the company grows. We are looking to grow our team, our brand and product range, this role will help us to achieve this through growing our product range. The processes we use for production are Laser cutting, UV printing amongst others and training will be provided but experience would be a bonus. You will be responsible for maintaining the Secret Creation brand through our designs and have a role in progressing new design ideas as well as getting files ready for print as part of our creative team.
Responsibilities and main duties:
· creating graphic and Text artwork to the highest standards for customer orders using personalised details provided by customer including quality checking for errors
· Creating customer’s proofs & regularly communicating with customers
· Printing & preparing orders for production.
· working alongside the creative director on design briefs & product creation
· creating new products and updating our existing range
· creating marketing materials including graphics & design
· Printing of Customer orders on a variety of materials
· Experience working in a fast paced, creative environment
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask with good attention to detail
· Be self-motivated with the ability to problem solve and use own initiative
· Passionate, bubbly & enthusiastic
· Good organisation skills
· Good timekeeping with the ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
· Available to work longer hours in peak seasons as required
· Artworking / setting up files for print
· Digital Printing experience
· Expert Knowledge of Corel Draw software
· Proven experience as an artworker/ graphic designer
· Excellent typography skills
· Good PC IT skills & Knowledge of Adobe CC Suite
· Excellent spelling & grammar
· Knowledge & experience in digital printing
· Have a creative eye for detail, colour, layout & vector graphics
· A strong portfolio of previous work and experience
· Great customer service Skills
· Strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude & passion for the business
· Organise and improve artwork designing to be as simple or automated as possible
· Ability to work creatively whilst following brand guidelines
· Able to juggle several projects at once in a professional and organised manner
Digital Printer: 1 year (preferred)
Abode: 2 years (preferred)
Corel Draw: 2 years (preferred)
· Work in an exciting environment of growth in an ever-changing and developing business
· Ongoing and more in-depth training as required
· Beautiful work environment/location
· Friendly team
· On-site parking
Our dog (Labrador) will be in the workshop most days, so the successful applicant must be dog friendly.
To apply for this exciting position please email a covering letter, CV, and examples of your work
Monday – Friday 9.00 am to 4.45 pm
Reference ID: Artworker / Junior Graphic Designer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year
Artworker / Junior Graphic Designer Jobs 2020, Secret Creation Ltd Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Secret Creation Ltd Company, Artworker / Junior Graphic Designer Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Lewes, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Secret Creation Ltd, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.