Uniting People is currently opening career opportunities to fill positions Business Manager Regulatory which will be placed in London Next information details
URGENT 1 YEAR CONTRACT!
Business Manager (regulatory experience) - inside IR35
- Regulatory change delivery: Significant experience of direct engagement with regulators in delivery / implementation of high profile and new regulatory policy
- Track record of engagement with, and representation of, senior bank management in interactions with external stakeholders such as regulators
- Relevant business experience with a record of functional business area management (Risk, regulatory compliance, business strategy etc.)
- Business development or consultancy experience: Capability and experience in the banking sector of business model design and development, restructuring (divestment / business segregation), strategic review, provision relevant insights etc.
- Experience of drafting key documentation (e.g. Resolvability Assessment Framework document) for presentation to Board and ultimately BoE
- Management of workstream(s) delivery, project team and business stakeholders. Coordination across multiple interlinked project workstreams.
- Experience of influencing business stakeholders to prioritize project delivery within their own busy BAU schedule.
- Good knowledge in Infrastructure
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work based on project requirements
- Banking Domain Experience
Reference ID: Business Manager - Regulatory
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £350.00-£375.00 per day
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
full description follow