This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business in the Design team as an established CAD designer.
Reporting into the Head of Design, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, and creative designer to join a small fast paced team.
Duties range from designing product for both Active and Casual ranges across Menswear, Womenswear and Kidswear.
We are looking for a candidate that will grow with the company and add support and value to the design team and has a specialised background in Activewear Design.
What you'll be doing
On a daily basis working with the department buyer to deliver technical CAD design across across all ranges
Colour palette building
Regular research into colour, silhouette, trend and competitors
We'd love to meet someone with
- Strong skills in adobe software (illustrator, Photoshop)
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Creative industry experience and creative vision
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A background of working as part of a team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Exeptional organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating a range of AOP and placement graphics
- Engaging portfolio including trend and colour direction
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary and benefits package
50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
In 1997, we launched Mountain Warehouse to make the outdoors accessible to everyone by offering value for money product and exemplary customer service.
The outdoor industry had become very jargon heavy and we wanted to create a brand that would cater to our mothers and our neighbour’s kids as well as seasoned professionals who understood the technology.
Our expansion since then has seen the brand grow and the product evolve, but the small family business that makes MW special has remained. Great product is at the heart of everything we do.
As we expand internationally we employ a team of dedicated diverse people to offer our valued customers the best possible experience when visiting our stores, shopping online and putting our range through its paces.
Welcome to our journey.