An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 3 Receptionist/Administrator to support the Corporate Services team at NELFT's corporate headquarters.
We are looking for a reliable individual who has a friendly, approachable and professional manner and who can communicate effectively with staff, patients and visitors. The ideal candidate will have a positive and pro-active work ethic and will be able to provide good customer service, an effective front of house service and administrative support to the Corporate Affairs Team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering an administrative service that promotes good customer care and supports the achievement of the Trust vision and mission.
- Providing an effective and efficient front of house service for the corporate headquarters.
- Maintaining professional and positive working relationships with all persons with whom contact is made.
- Maintaining confidentiality and ensuring that all information or data is held in accordance with information governance and data protection policies and practices.
- Communicating effectively with a range of people, either in person or on the telephone, promptly and in a professional and courteous manner whilst recognising and reducing barriers to communication.
- Working without supervision and ensure urgent situations are addressed swiftly.
This post will be subject to a probationary period. Internal applicants are exempt from the probationary period (unless you are an internal applicant currently part way through a probationary period or currently a bank member of staff).
At NELFT we set very high standards to ensure we provide quality services. We require prospective employees to carry out an online literacy and numeracy test, equivalent to NVQ Level 2. For more information regarding our assessments, please visit our website. If you are shortlisted, invited for interview and successfully offered the post, you will be required to undertake an assessment for these skills during the pre-employment checks.
Starting with NELFT
NELFT place a great deal of importance on new starters being properly welcomed and inducted into the Trust. All new starters will join the Trust on the first Monday of each month and will undertake a comprehensive induction of up to two weeks which will include mandatory training, systems training and the allocation of equipment. As part of the process new starters will have the opportunity to also meet the executive team, senior managers and attend a number of drop in sessions focussing in engagement, health and wellbeing and key processes. The induction will be held at our head office in Rainham, Essex.
High Cost Area Supplement – London
This post also attracts payment for High Cost Area Supplement of 15% of the basic salary (with a minimum of £3,784 to a maximum of £4,822).