An exciting company with a vibrant culture is on the hunt for an Creative Graphic Designer
. Our client is a Social Media Marketing Agency who works with a wide vertical of clients, and you'll be joining the company at a time where you can really make a difference
... exciting stuff, right?!
The agency works with clients on a contractual basis and manages email marketing, paid advertising campaigns and SMS marketing - all of which generate sales and leads for their businesses!
You will be working with some of the biggest brand names in the UK - so you'll need to be a confident, hard-working Creative Graphic Designer who can come in and hit the ground running. After all, there's money to be made!
Benefits of the company include:
- Flexible working hours... goodbye to the days of a daily commute!
- Work from home opportunities
- Fantastic commission - (last month a Junior Account Manager was paid 1.3k commission in their 3rd month!)
- A fantastic pension scheme
- An engaging and passionate culture
- Team events and regular get-a-ways
- Casual dress code
- Very fast-growing company with BIG room for progression
- Opportunity to manage within just 1 year!
This position is based in Bury (15 min tram from Manchester city centre) and is paying between 22k- 28k + Profit Share
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Experience generating content for eCommerce brands
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere & After Effects)
- Brilliant layout and typography skills, with a meticulous eye for detail and ability to easily liaise between print and digital artwork
- Skilled designing/animating for paid media (Social + Motion Graphic Ads).
- Excellent retouching skills & colour correction
- Ability to work under pressure without a 9 to 5 mentality
- Maintain a good level of communication with team members
- Strong organisation skills ensure you keep a comprehensive, trackable list of jobs and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial - We’re ambitious about our growth, so you need to be flexible and adaptive in an environment of change and uncertainty
- Design powerful digital adverts (display, retargeting and paid social)
- Creation of website assets & banners
- Design IG (Instagram) Feed & Stories
- Design imaginative weekly newsletters
- Conduct continual analysis of competitor activity both onsite and across digital marketing channels, always staying up to date with key market trends.
- Create mockups and final outputs for our development team to build into digital products - such as the website’s pages and digital platforms.