Company : Vision247 Ltd
Job Location : London, UK
Posted on : Wed, 16 Sep 2020 10:11:09 GMT
Job Description :
Vision247 is one of the most innovative broadcast services providers in the world, providing TV channels with complete end-to-end playout and broadcast services as well as a full range of digital and OTT solutions including smart TV and mobile applications. We offer our clients bespoke broadcast, digital and OTT solutions, management and delivery to their growing global audiences.
As the Digital Designer, you will report into the Creative Director and will play a key role in the development of creative outputs for Vision247’s clients and services within the media industry. Helping the company grow its portfolio of channels and communications clients with the following; stunning design flair, website design and development, UI for streaming and OTT platforms.
You’ll be keen to learn the process of designing for performance creative, and someone who can fully understand a creative brief and relevant target audiences, be able to bring their own ideas and creativity to the table. This is all encompassed by a genuine drive to want to design for media brand communications, and an enthusiasm to learn what elements of their work are working well to allow for design optimisation and to better their work. You’ll be creating fantastic creative for our clients across an array of digital platforms and broadcast channels:
Additionally, the role will also include supporting our own creative marketing team with internal communications (rebrands, event collateral, powerpoint templates, video animation & print design).
We have ambitious growth plans, and we’re looking for a talented and passionate Digital Designer to join our growing team in a unique opportunity.
You’ll have a creative, can-do attitude with an eye for design and an appreciation for good user experience practices. Good communication skills are essential, you won’t be afraid to ask questions and develop new ways of working.
Technically, you’ll have proven experience in producing website designs for a range of clients (ideally within the media sector), but your design skills should also span more general graphic design including digital branding and design for print. You should be ambitious, driven, a self-starter, and be passionate about all forms of design.
· Custom Website experience (design, build, and UI development
· CRM & email marketing (UI)
· Working with other developers on CMS and ecommerce websites
· Paid media advertisements (design, video & animation)
· Participate in the creative development of data-driven direct response materials from concept to execution through to final delivery
· Translating client’s marketing objectives into clear, compelling, digital designs
· Experience in new business pitches
· Managing client relationship experience and expectations
You must be able to demonstrate a solid portfolio of real-world projects and have at least 4 years of experience at a digital agency or similar background, with a design education.
You’ll have experience in the following:
Premier Pro & After Effects
· Strong typographic, layout & photo manipulation skills
· Understanding of paid media formats & digital advertising a plus
· Naturally creative, able to come up with ideas and contribute
· Attention to detail, results oriented, customer focused, team player, excellent time management
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, strong problem-solving skills, exercise sound business judgment
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to align with current business needs
· Stay up to date with the latest web design and development trends
· 4+ years commercial experience as a digital web designer/developer
This role is an initially a contract role that will evolve into a full-time opportunity based on performance.
Applicants must supply a link to their portfolio or links to recent projects that they have worked on.
Reference ID: Digital Designer 160920
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
We are working 2 days of the week from home
Digital Web Designer Jobs 2020, Vision247 Ltd Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Vision247 Ltd Company, Digital Web Designer Jobs Near Me, Jobs in London, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Vision247 Ltd, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.