Company : Mayfair Casino Ltd
Job Location : London, UK
Posted on : Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:35:05 GMT
Job Description :
· Responsible for troubleshooting, repair, service, modification as appropriate and performing PPM (planned preventative maintenance) for all electronic gaming devices (excepting any leased equipment on a service contract)
· Monitoring an assigned electronic gaming area and ensuring all Machines and Terminals are secured from tampering and in optimal working condition, in line with company procedures and game rules and limits.
· Resolve all technical/electrical faults on all makes of machines, terminals, chippers, shufflers, related cash desk apparatus and gaming table equipment. Report any machine malfunctions to Club Management and Security.
· Preventative maintenance of all gaming equipment on a scheduled basis in accordance with manufacturers/suppliers’ recommendations.
· Repair and restore machine malfunctions including coin, token or paper (TITO) jams with due regard to electronic metering.
· Initiate and process the refilling of Slot machines after appropriate approval and verification determined by Club Management.
· For each item of equipment, create and maintain an electronic asset register and maintenance log in accordance with the Company policies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
We will operate a full covid secure venue in line with Government Guidelines at all times.
Electronic Gaming Equipment Technician - Casino Jobs 2020, Mayfair Casino Ltd Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Mayfair Casino Ltd Company, Electronic Gaming Equipment Technician - Casino Jobs Near Me, Jobs in London, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Mayfair Casino Ltd, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.