Company : Cash Converters
Job Location : Ilford, UK
Posted on : Wed, 16 Sep 2020 09:22:57 GMT
Job Description :
We are looking for people with drive and passion to join us. You will thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding - achieving targets for business growth, increasing sales, standards, and staff performance. Who thrives in a fast paced environment We look for friendly people who work as one team, put the customer first and have a “can do” attitude.
Cash Converters has a unique opportunity for a dynamic Retail Buy / Sales Assistant to join the team in Ilford. The role is a full time, permanent position working 40 hrs per week between Monday and Sunday.
Salary: dependant on experience
About this Job
Your role will be to sell and buy pre-owned goods to customers in store. You will also be actively promoting products using sales techniques, asking probing questions to understand the customers’ needs and advise customers on how the product best matches their individual needs.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of modern gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets, PC’s and games consoles. This technology makes up a large part of the products we sell. Experience of Internet trading would be an advantage.
- Retail experience in PC, mobile phone or gaming industry is a definite advantage
- Confidence in negotiating and product demonstrations
- Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Good PC skills
- Working under pressure
- Team Orientation but able to work on own initiative
- Strong numerical and written capabilities
- Preferred previous face to face customer service experience
- To achieve and maximise sales targets whilst maintaining and enhancing the company’s image
- To provide excellent customer service by continuously developing product knowledge
- Demonstrate merchandise whilst recognising selling opportunities and link sales
- Replenishing stock and maintaining high standards of merchandising and housekeeping throughout the store
- To assist and take initiative in planning the promotional events in store
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training/development activities.
If you think this role is for you and you have the required skills, please apply with your CV and covering letter, providing details of your current salary and expectation for this role.
Cash Converters, the largest chain of second hand shops in the world is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to become part of the friendly and hardworking team based in the rapidly growing Group of stores.
We aim to contact all successful candidates within one week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.00-£10.00 per hour
To keep our staff safe as possible we've installed clear plastic barriers and provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer
General Buys / Sales Assistant Jobs 2020, Cash Converters Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Cash Converters Company, General Buys / Sales Assistant Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Ilford, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Cash Converters, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.