Company : EL&N
Job Location : Knightsbridge and Belgravia, UK
Posted on : Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:05:59 GMT
Job Description :
We are looking for a Graphic & Web Designer to support the Marketing team in focusing on digital, social and ecommerce content by designing and executing at the highest level.
You will help to develop creative concepts for packaging briefs, marketing, PR and brand collateral, as well as the delivery of technical artworks. You will be an expert in print and be confident in presenting your ideas, whilst keeping up-to-date with current food and beverage trends.
You will love to draw and have good illustration skills, as well as a great eye for typography. You will also have a thorough understanding of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as-well as Shopify. In addition, you’ll be able to interpret briefs, be extremely organised and manage your own projects from conception through to completion.
· Have a strong understanding of Shopify website build using both original templates and themes/bespoke themes both on web and mobile
· Re-touching images of product, food, drinks and interiors from photoshoots
· Creating gifs for digital purposes on social platforms
· Creating design assets from large prints, social media assets, print banners and flyers etc
· Solid understanding of print on demand and associated requirements
· Confident knowledge of working on digital, producing pixel perfect images and visuals
· Create designs for packaging such as coffee cups, takeaway bags and cake boxes etc
· An interest in fashion and streetwear, a background in fashion is desired but not essential
· Strong copywriting skills with an attention to detail on spelling and grammar
What you’ll need…
· A highly creative individual with 2-3 years’ experience in a full-time design based role either in-house or agency
· An approachable, down-to-earth attitude
· Someone who is highly motivated and will proactively come to the table with new ideas, used to managing a project end to end to deliver on time
· A broad portfolio that demonstrates core skills in identity, layout, digital, print, typography and product design/artwork
· A sharp eye for detail and strong organisational and time management skills
· A flexible & resilient approach to work with the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced and often demanding environment
· Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc) and Shopify, with an interest in new technology, processes and developments.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Photoshoot experience would be an advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Graphic Designer Jobs 2020, EL&N Jobs Near Me, Jobs in EL&N Company, Graphic Designer Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Knightsbridge and Belgravia, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : EL&N, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.