Company : Zap! Juice Ltd
Job Location : Manchester, ENG, UK
Posted on : 2020-10-16T00:00:00.000000000Z
Job Description :
Graphic Designer– Worsley M28, Manchester£22,000 - £24,000 Pension + Profit ShareAbout the TeamZap!
Juice Ltd since established in 2016, has been growing rapidly, now has the e-liquid brands that are recognized to be one of the best qualities in the industry.
As a young team, we value team spirit, ownership and ambition to grow.
We believe a team can only be as good as their weakest member, we believe for a team to survive, every member has to progress and evolve.
The context of HiringAs the company is rapidly growing, there are increasingly more visions and journeys to be embarked on.
Due to the expanding business plan, we are looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team.
You will on a variety of products and activities, ranging from packaging as well as social media content.
You will help support our visual brand.
The PersonWe are keen to look for a person that shares the passion to create, show their individual flair as well as support the growth of the business, and gains satisfaction from making an impact to growing the business.
The package Offering a base salary of £22,000 - £24,000 and an attractive range of benefits that include a company contributory pension and a profit share scheme.
Your responsibilities: · Liaising with clients to determine their requirements· Working with Customers, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales· Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos and websites.
· Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size· Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required· Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
· Presenting finalised ideas and conceptsOur Standards for your Qualities· Creative flair· A strong visual sense.
· Strong computer skills.
· Confident, and able to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
· The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
· The ability to pay attention to detail.
· The ability to balance several projects at once.
· Strong teamwork skills.
· An awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work.
· A matter-of-fact approach if ideas or designs are rejected.
Skills and Qualifications: · Proven graphic designing experience.
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
· Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus· Previous Social Media experience is a plusThe interview Process: 1.
Reviewing your application2.
InterviewJob Types: Full-time, Part-time, PermanentSalary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per yearAdditional pay:Bonus schemeBenefits:Casual dressCompany eventsEmployee discountOn-site parkingProfit sharingSchedule:Monday to FridayExperience:Social Media Marketing : 2 years (Preferred)illustration: 2 years (Preferred)Graphic design: 2 years (Required)Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)Education:Diploma of Higher Education (Preferred)Job Duties:Collaborate with other teams and use feedback to develop final draftsRevise the work of previous designers, making sure that designs meet guidelines and are consistent across formatsWork on multiple projects at once whilst consistently adhering to tight deadlinesCommunicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might haveOther duties as requestedWork remotely:No
Graphic Designer Jobs 2020, Zap! Juice Ltd Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Zap! Juice Ltd Company, Graphic Designer Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Manchester, ENG, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Zap! Juice Ltd, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can. For more details : email@example.com