Company : The Finance Recruitment Centre
Job Location : Glasgow, SCT, UK
Posted on : 2020-11-21T23:01:51+07:00
Job Description :
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a fast growing, private-equity backed, engineering business in Uddingston for a Group Financial Accountant. They are looking for a fully qualified accountant (CA or ACCA) who has both a strong technical background with excellent experience in consolidations. This role will develop over time and is an ideal opportunity for an individual to grow and develop. Given the growth projection of the business, this would suit a career minded ambitious individual.
Working closely with the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
· Consolidation of the Group reporting and providing financial insight and analysis of the underlying numbers.
· Liaise with key stakeholders such as the Finance Directors and Financial Controllers in each business units to gain consistent financial information.
· Cash flow forecasting, treasury matters, and challenging forecasts submitted by individual business units.
· Preparation of the Finance section of the monthly Board pack.
· Support a group wide project to standardise the MI reporting across the Group including but not limited to developing Power BI reports and other standardised reports to support the operational and commercial needs of the business.
· Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
· Prepare financial information for banking covenants.
· To develop close working relationships with internal customers to fully understand the business as well as establish a credible & effective network of contacts.
· Support improvements to the financial control environment.
· To assist in driving best practice within the business.
· Adhere to Group policies and processes within the department.
· Any other duties as reasonably requested.
· Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA)
· Deadline driven with Group reporting and consolidation experience essential.
· Excellent Excel skills.
· Must have experience of projects accounting
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritise work in a fast-moving environment
· Experience of implementation of finance systems or change projects
· Must have worked in a busy office environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
Group Financial Accountant Jobs 2020, The Finance Recruitment Centre Jobs Near Me, Jobs in The Finance Recruitment Centre Company, Group Financial Accountant Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Glasgow, SCT, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : The Finance Recruitment Centre, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can. For more details : firstname.lastname@example.org