Looking for a new career on the Sunshine Coast?
Come and join our Integrated Early Help Service 0 - 19. We recognise the value continuity of care and face to face visits in the home so you will manage a caseload within your locality team, delivering the Healthy Child Programme to children and families requiring various levels of intervention.
Vacancies across the Eastbourne & Hailsham CCG.
What we can offer you:
What we are looking for:
- Supportive and accessible line-management
- 6 weekly 1-1 high quality clinical and safeguarding supervision from line managers who have undergone supervision training
- 8 weekly restorative group supervision
- A programme of in-house clinical and professional development via conference style events, communities of practice and clinical update days
- Consideration of other university modules based on how well they meet the needs of local families
- Working as part of an integrated NHS-County Council team with access to good quality resources
- Access to a wide range of ESCC training
- A workplace with a strong focus on staff wellbeing
- Development opportunities via delivery of clinical supervision and champion roles
- Involvement in service development and quality improvement via working groups, audit and feedback
- Laptop enabled for agile working on a tailored case notes system and smart phones
- A fully qualified Health Visitor with a SCPHN degree
- SCPHN Students completing their training in August 2020 are welcome to apply
- A reflective and emotionally intelligent practitioner who makes good use of supervision and support
- Someone who is able to address sensitive issues with families in a clear and supportive way
- Someone who demonstrates ESHT values in their interactions with all clients and colleagues: Respect and compassion, engagement and involvement, improvement and development and working together
- Someone who is able to prioritise their work based on need and have a clear rationale for every visit
- Ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships with clients & partners
Shortlisting will take place week commencing 8th June 2020.
Interviews will be held by Microsoft Teams on the 17th & 18th June.