Company : Davinci skilled and technical
Job Location : London, UK
Posted on : Sat, 01 Aug 2020 19:11:16 GMT
Job Description :
Located in London, we are pleased to be working in unison with a highly regarded and growing Managed service provider to the IT and Digital spheres. Following considered and measured growth they are now looking to appoint an experienced Infrastructure Team Leader.
Within the position of Infrastructure Lead you will be heavily involved in managing the process and subsequent delivery of technical services to the existing and growing client base. Within this role you will be expected to support and lead a team of 3rd line engineers, considered a hands-on technical role, it will see you helping to support and lead them in relation to service escalations and associated problem management.
Ultimately within this leadership role, you will be tasked with helping to manage and coordinate the client issues, in conjunction with helping to enhance and develop the associated platforms and solutions.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following skills / experience:
· Microsoft professional
· Knowledge of Microsoft security platforms and services
· Knowledge of ITIL
· Experience of implementation, configuration and troubleshooting Cloud and on-premise environments, more specifically using
- Microsoft 365
- Windows Server (2012/2016)
- VMWare and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Azure (Comprehensive)
- Group Policies
· Device, software management and deployment services
· Experience of working with security incidents
· Experience of working in service desk environment
· Experience of leading a technical team
· Experience of / exposure to working within an MSP environment
In addition to the above, the following skills and experience would be considered beneficial for this role:
· Virtual Environments: Configuration & Troubleshooting using Citrix, RDS and Terminal Services
· Azure Certification
· Networking: (Routing, Switching, VLANs and Firewalls)
Below is a brief break down of some of the responsibilities associated with this particular role:
· Overall Team line management
· Act as the hiring manager – Assist with recruitment of team members where required
· Help with coaching and mentoring of team members where required.
· Implement and help to monitor overall team Performance
· Define and set KPIs, monitor and help to maintain, address further training needs where required. Ensure team is aware of relevant legislation, such as ISO
· Help and advice regards matters relating to technical architecture and solutions
· Act as the technical lead for critical incidents and/or assist others
· Be the technical escalation point and final decision maker for complex technical matters
· Attend meetings to agree the handover of projects into support
· Work with the sales and project teams to provide reasoned input
· Client relationship development / management, clarify understanding, management
The above is just a brief overview of some of the typical responsibilities attributed to this positions, with that in mind, if you would like to know more, then please feel free to contact David at Davinci for a more in depth and informal discussion about the position.
Davinci Skilled and Technical Ltd is a specialist search and selection consultancy providing services to the Manufacturing, IT and Digital sectors. The services advertised on behalf of Davinci Skilled and Technical Ltd are those of an employment Agency.
Reference ID: INFSTRUCTLEAD
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
Job Location : Milton Keynes
Platform Services Team Leader / Infrastructure Team Leader. With a goal of creating digital products that are the perfect combination of customer-centricity and…
Infrastructure Team Leader Jobs 2020, Davinci skilled and technical Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Davinci skilled and technical Company, Infrastructure Team Leader Jobs Near Me, Jobs in London, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Davinci Skilled And Technical, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.