WHO ARE WE?
IMAGINE is a new type of business collaboration for systems change. We work with CEOs who are building their companies into beacons of sustainable business and leveraging their collective power to drive change on tipping points in their industry – from greenhouse gas emissions to labour standards to biodiversity. IMAGINE works with CEOs and global leadership teams to shift mindsets and redefine business models, putting purpose at the heart for superior performance. Through immersive journeys and connectivity to the wider ecosystem, we help companies realise their part of the Global Goals while creating value for all their stakeholders.
IMAGINE is led by Paul Polman (Chair), Valerie Keller (founding CEO), Jeff Seabright and Kees Kruythoff - who teamed up through the Unilever journey, the work of EY Beacon Institute, and a shared dream for business serving humanity.
Imagine works with CEOs who are building their companies into beacons of sustainable business and leveraging their collective power to drive change on tipping points in their industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth interviews of client immersion participants.
- Carry out in-depth analysis of social, emotional, ethical, adversity frequency of participants (based on DIT-2 and EQ-i 2 qualitative analysis) and synopsis on participants ‘frequency’ (understandings, belief and value systems) and perspectives, including insights for designing the journey and designs for the groupings.
- Undertake primary and secondary data collection as required.
- Study client ecosystems, environments, and the manner in which people behave and impact upon the world;
- Undertake research across the humanities that furthers understanding of human culture and creativity;
Develop Small Groups Design and Manage Process:
- Work with journey lead and project manager to design the teams for optimal social, emotional, ethical (SEEA) growth and shifting mindsets.
- Administer questionnaires, carry out interviews, organise focus groups and implements other social research tools;
- Research best-practices for virtual small group SEEA development, and evidence-based practices to foster cognitive disequilibrium for SEEA development.
- Identify, compile and analyse economic, demographic, political, social and other data to address research objectives;
- Prompt and encourage SEEA conversations in order to shift their perspectives. Designing for optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Design client weekly and bi-monthly group sessions for SEEA growth and cognitive disequilibrium for maximum results in Immersion Experience and sustainability of growth mindsets for lasting behavior change.
- Live design for cognitive disequilibrium to shift mindsets.
- Sessions interwoven throughout the immersion experience illuminating the neuroscience and human system transformation paradigms and methodology (Theory U, Spiral Dynamics, Human Systems Intervention (HSI), Adaptive Systems Theory, Back Casting, T-Groups)
- Neurowellness for Human Systems Intervention: Daily mindfulness, stress reduction techniques, and parasympathetic activation strategies
Managing Services Methods Build and Learning Portal Development Process
- Manage the development of the IMAGINE toolkit and online learning portal, work closely with all roles in capturing IMAGINE learnings, sense-making, and codifying.
- Lead weekly meetings with development team members overseeing organisation, accountability, responsibility of all IMAGINE contributors.
- Develop and design the services methodology.
- Compile, distill and package all team artifacts and submission for graphic finalisation and presentation and uploading.
- Working with IT team to design bespoke online platform.
- Analyses of data, presents results of research to founders, clients, sponsors, the media and other interested organisations;
- Address conferences and publishes articles detailing the methodology and results of research and transformation journeys undertaken.
Skills, Qualifications, And Experience:
- Advanced university degree (PhD) in psychology, neuroeducation, or other relevant human systems or social-humanities science fields.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible professional work experience in programme design and research, particularly international work in social and emotional development and human systems transformation.
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible professional work experience as a facilitator and trainer of trainers in human systems transformation.
- Experience in carrying out large scale research studies. Experience in conducting research involving shifting mindsets and social-emotional development will be considered an asset.
- Expert knowledge of brain development, including relevant instruments on research in this topic.
- Able to develop training modules and materials, and able to deliver specialised trainings to the targeted audience.
- Excellent technology skills with a focus in website and learning portal design.
- Excellent analytical and written skills.
- Confident working remotely.
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, strong written skills and tech savvy.
- Versed and passionate about sustainability. Building and maintaining strong relationships with the companies network, staff, board members and external partners.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
The following artifacts will be required of all short-listed candidates. Including, but not limited to:
- Technical proposal: include a proposed scope of work of the methodology and description of activities, and a timeframe for completing outputs
Application deadline: 26/08/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £90,000.00-£120,000.00 per year
- responsible professional work experience as a facilitator : 10 years (Required)