The successful person will be responsible for:
- Developing effective marketing communications for Help to Buy: Equity Loan targeted across every customer touchpoint, from the application stage through to management of the equity loan.
- Working closely with external stakeholders, such as Help to Buy agents, equity loan administrator, home builders, central government and colleagues to develop plans and strategies for customers communications.
- Helping monitor the consistency and accuracy of messages across different channels, to ensure all messages and information are clear and not misleading to customers.
- Working closely with colleagues to deliver messages for to Help to Buy, and be able to adapt style for different channels, maximise our digital offer.
- Creating effective marketing communications plans, strategies and tactics that positively promote
internal and external customer activities of Help to Buy.
In order to complete the responsibilities for this role, the successful candidate will have:
- Educated to at least degree level or have similar equivalent experience Qualification in
Marketing, Communications or Engagement would be preferable however not essential.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving consumer goods and/or consumer finance sector. Experience of working in a B2B/B2C environment. Knowledge of approaches and principles for marketing and communications.
- Strong communication skills, team working, organisation and strategy planning.
- Communication - Communicates with others clearly, concisely, confidently, with consideration and respect in a way that engages the audience and achieves the desired result.
- Creative thinker - Generates new ideas and commercial solutions in order to improve performance and delivery.
Homes England is an executive non-departmental public body with its own terms and conditions, benefits and pension scheme. We are a government agency working in partnership with the private sector and want to employ and retain great people. In return we offer a range of excellent benefits, some of the key benefits include:
Holiday - Homes England offers all staff 33 days annual leave per year in addition to 8 statutory bank holidays.
Working Flexibly - At Homes England we have a strong culture of flexible working and encourage all employees to have a healthy work/life balance. We offer a wide range of potential working patterns, including part time, job share and compressed hours.
Health and Wellbeing - We offer health screening with Nuffield Proactive Health Clinics, a free Employee Assistance Programme which offers confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well as access to Occupational Health.
Professional Development - At Homes England we are committed to your continued professional and personal development with learning as one of our core values. We pay for one job-related professional membership subscription per year for our employees.
We also offer an excellent range of family friendly benefits, for example, maternity, paternity, shared parental leave.
Please see attached candidate pack for further information on our benefits.
Things you need to know
Successful candidates must pass a disclosure and barring security check.
People working with government assets must complete basic personnel security standard checks.
Selection process details