Company : Mandarin Recruitment
Job Location : London, ENG, UK
Posted on : 2021-02-21T21:53:29+07:00
Job Description :
Mandarin Recruitment is currently opening career opportunities to occupy formation Mandarin Speaking UI UX Designer London which will be placed in London Below information complete
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
For more Mandarin Speaking jobs, follow us on 微信: ChineseJobsUK
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
• A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
• A team player but can work independently too.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Speaking/understanding mandarin chinese will be an advantage but not mandatory
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Investigating user experience design
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the different products.
• Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
• Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Creating and adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
more detail follow