Company : XCM
Job Location : York, ENG, UK
Posted on : 2020-11-20T00:00:00.000000000Z
Job Description :
Marketing ManagerYork / Remote / £35,000 - £40,000pa + BenefitsXCMXCM are Data, Technology and Customer Marketing SpecialistsXCM are truly at the cutting edge of the industry when it comes to these key pillars as part of the end to end global Marketing & CRM maturity curve for any business in any industryOur sole focus is to put customer understanding, powerful analysis and actionable insight at the beating heart of all our client’s businessesOur Products and Services include The ‘Horizon’ Customer Intelligence Platform along with an array of CRM professional services such as analytics, Insight & customer marketing strategyA key part of XCM’s strategy is to expand the business through continuous improvement, investing in people, clients and solutions to ensure a very bright futureYou are to be a valued member of the XCM team and required to fully support our purpose and values as well as your day to day responsibilitiesOur PURPOSE ’to be constantly aspirational, driving exponential valuefor all who touch us’Our VALUES ’to always value our People, Standards, Integrity and Courage’Primary PurposeThe primary purpose of this role is to manage, deliver and support the Director of Marketing & Strategic Services with XCM marketing plans and strategy while creating and maintaining an external presence across all channels, including corporate communications and with external stakeholders.
You will act as a real champion for XCM Products & Services, being instrumental in the delivery and positioning of all XCM Products & Services and be involved in major events such as a new product launch, XCM hosted and/or co-hosted and award events.
You will be involved with supporting all research conducted on XCM core competitors and you will be instrumental in recognising and exploiting marketing 'gaps' within the operational remits of our competition.
You will also ensure XCM Brand Guidelines framework is followed both internally and externally and support the wider business in presentation structure, the design and delivery.
Key Responsibilities XCM Marketing Plan & Strategy· To fully ensure that the XCM Marketing Plan & Strategy continually delivers and meets the requirements of all key stakeholders and that the plan itself is fully aligned with the wider goals of the overall XCM Business Plan To manage and deliver (day-to-day) tasks, outputs and routines.
· Provide regular feedback on XCM's marketing, web and social media activity and performance to key stakeholders via platform reporting/analysis tools and XCM's own Google Analytics account.
XCM Brand Management & Brand Fascia’s/Assets· To be the gatekeeper of the XCM Brand Guidelines framework and to ensure that these guidelines are followed rigorously by both internal staff and external agencies/partners.
· To manage, maintain and update the XCM Marketing Asset Bank, which includes all associated brand imagery, written statements & quotes, fonts, icons and graphical devices.
This will include management of all XCM stock photography and vector accounts.
· To manage, maintain and update all XCM Standard Presentation Templates and their associated instructions for use.
To ensure that all XCM presentational output (internal and external) follows a unified and standardised approach across the entire business.
· To manage and deliver any brand video and/or digital content requirements and curate, manage and deliver all XCM corporate materials and handouts.
· To manage and deliver all internal and external brand signage, fascia’s and mechanisms.
This will include internal office signage and fascia’s, event & conference signage/materials/assets and the brand asset requirements of all our partners and clients.
XCM Website · To manage, maintain and update all content for the XCM company website and to ensure that this content is delivered swiftly, accurately, and professionally.
This will include management of a rotational website content plan, maintenance of all structural changes and our external web agency.
· Real-time reaction and response (with support from senior stakeholders) to any incoming queries, sales leads or general questions from prospects and potential clients.
· To be instrumental in ensuring that the XCM Website is fully optimised via the usual SEO techniques.
XCM Social Media· To manage, maintain and update all fascia’s and content for the XCM online social media profiles and groups across various platforms (predominantly LinkedIn, but also Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
This will include the management and scheduling of all associated XCM status updates, post, tweets and responses.
· Effectively grow the XCM social media presence and reach by engaging daily with XCM followers, industry news sources, external professional opinions and comments and develop manage and circulate XCM company newsletter.
· Identify and cultivate relationships with XCM brand influencers and craft them into business advocates.
· Moderate and police all internal and external XCM web and social media content activity (including staff profile management and guidelines)XCM PR & Media· To manage (day-to-day) any external PR agencies and consultants while building relationships to ensure that XCM's brand and business reach is fully maximised.
· To manage all XCM advertising, advertorial and editorials and corporate sponsorships.
XCM Products & Services· Fully support the Sales and New Business teams with all standard marketing requirements associated with building new client and partner relationships.
· Fully support all other departments with all standard marketing requirements associated with maintaining existing client and partner relationships.
Experience & Qualities· Proven experience of planning and maintaining and effective and far-reaching business Marketing Plan.
· Proven experience of successfully planning and managing key marketing and business events (such as conferences, seminars and awards).
· Proven experience of managing external agencies and entities such as: creative agencies, web agencies, advertising agencies, printers and PR agencies/consultants.
· Proven experience of managing websites and social media platforms.
· A working knowledge of the WordPress back end and its functionality or proven ability inside similar platforms.
· Advanced and experienced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc).
In particular, the successful candidate should be able to clearly demonstrate the ability to create slick, professional and seamless PowerPoint presentations, as well as finely crafted document outputs.
· Good working knowledge of Content Management Systems.
· Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or other associated design tools (i.e. Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe illustrator)· An Excellent command of social media platforms and the global social landscape.
· At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Attributes· First-class attention to detail, a very keen eye and plenty of creative flair are all traits that are considered essential for this role.
· Outstanding written and oral communications skills are a given, as is a high level of numeracy.
· The successful candidate will also need to be ultra-organised, thorough, and observant.
· You need to have discretion and good judgement to analyse and react quickly to inbound leads, social media comments and general business queries.
· You must have creative flair and a passion for creating eye-catching and visually appealing outputs.
· You will need to be highly proactive, efficient and independent in your role.
· You will need to be able to communicate well across departments and with stakeholders at each level of the business as well as external businesses.
Benefits· 35 hour working week (Monday to Friday)· Remote working considered· Private healthcare plan including optical and dental cover· Company pension scheme (up to 5% company contribution)· Death in service cover· Free onsite parking (York office)· 31 days holiday increasing by 1 day for each full year of service, to a maximum 36 days (statutory inclusive)· Quarterly & annual employee awards· Annual Christmas eventsSpecial Conditions· On occasion you may be asked to work in our York office therefore you must have a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
· It is required you are flexible, highly mobile and be able to travel in both the UK and abroad as needed.
Please note: If you have not had a response within 28 days, please assume your application has not been taken further and we thank you for your interest in XCM.Reference ID: MMgrJob Types: Full-time, PermanentSalary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per yearBenefits:Casual dressCompany eventsCompany pensionLife insuranceOn-site parkingPrivate dental insurancePrivate medical insuranceWork from homeSchedule:Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:all interviews will be conducted virtually and we are working remotely currentlyExperience:B2B experience: 2 years (Required)marketing in agency environment: 2 years (Required)Marketing: 5 years (Required)Licence:uk driving (Required)Work remotely:Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Marketing Manager Jobs 2020, XCM Jobs Near Me, Jobs in XCM Company, Marketing Manager Jobs Near Me, Jobs in York, ENG, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : XCM, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can. For more details : email@example.com