Microgaming is currently opening career opportunities as Partnership Manager which will be placed in Douglas Next information complete
Creative thinker with a competitive edge? Thriving on the buzz of discovery in an ever-evolving industry, we’re looking for agile and experienced additions to our talented team!
is a leading software supplier to the online gaming industry, with more than two decades’ experience delivering the freshest gaming content to operators around the globe.
Fostering a diverse and innovative culture, empowers its people to be competitive, adventurous, creative and agile.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- As part of the partnership team, help identify and target new business by utilising existing industry contacts, researching new markets, and creating dialogue with potential operators and stakeholders in the gaming industry.
- Liaising closely with the Games Team to ensure content is promoted to our customers in an orderly and timely fashion. This must be done in a way that maximises revenue for MGS but also aligns with the customers’ game launch strategy.
- As part of a wider partnership team, act as the contact point for operators, developing long term strategic relationships.
- Prioritising and engaging both prospects and customers, taking ownership of commercial negotiations and delivering results in line with MGS core strategic vision.
- Providing ongoing support for the Product team as they look to garner feedback from customers on the future product roadmap.
- Analysing market intelligence and carrying out business development.
- Actively forecast and manage key account metrics.
- Ensuring equilibrium between internal resource allocation and potential revenue generation.
- Managing the sales and onboarding cycles from negotiation to customer launch and beyond.
- Ensuring the customer receives the best possible service at every stage of their lifetime with MGS.
SKILLS COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment.
- Experience of sales and revenue generation in the gaming industry
- Desire to build team / people management capabilities.
- Excellent account / customer management skills
- Ability to think strategically particularly with regards to problem solving / issue management.
- Desire to be an integral part of a team looking to put the customer first.
Contributing to Team Success – Team Player
- Demonstrate personal commitment and be a contributing/positive influence on the team.
- Adhere to the team’s expectations, guidelines and conduct.
- Always be a positive ambassador for the team in all interactions with Derivco, and our Customers.
- Be open to ideas, listen to others and objectively consider others' ideas and opinions even when they may conflict with your own.
- Seek innovative ways to improve the team and the performance of the business unit.
Display Company Values
- Innovation and Pro-activeness: Take independent action by suggesting new ideas or potential innovative solutions to problems or new business opportunities.
- Passion: Demonstrate a passion for any aspect of work which involves your role, the Customers’ and ’s business, or the Gaming industry in general.
- Ownership: Take ownership by dedicating the required time and energy to assignments and making sure no aspect of the work or task is left neglected.
- Accept responsibility for outcomes, whether positive or negative, and be willing to admit mistakes and refocus efforts.
- Support others by treating them with dignity, respect and fairness.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, TYPICALLY
- 3+ years’ experience within an account management / sales role, preferably within an e-gaming environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all deliverables and responsibilities and duties. All people are expected to be flexible in approach and may be required to perform other duties as may be reasonably required for the benefit of MGS and to add value.
You will be committed to embracing our culture, living by our values day after day to help drive the business and our industry forward.
In return, we can offer you a generous benefits package including: Pension, Critical Illness Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection, Life Assurance, Onsite Gym along with various other flexible benefits.
If you’re ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, we can’t wait to welcome you to our world.
Apply today by uploading your CV.
full description follow