Microgaming is currently opening job opportunities to fill positions Risk Officer which will be placed in Douglas Next info complete
Creative thinker with a competitive edge? Thriving on the buzz of discovery in an ever-evolving industry, we’re looking for agile and experienced additions to our talented team!
is a leading software supplier to the online gaming industry, with more than two decades’ experience delivering the freshest gaming content to operators around the globe.
Fostering a diverse and innovative culture, empowers its people to be competitive, adventurous, creative and agile.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage delivery of the Risk Management Framework within as well as embedding an effective culture of risk management awareness.
- Develop strong risk awareness across the business, including training on risk management where required.
- Contribute to the prioritisation, design and implementation of the Risk Management Framework into the business, ensuring the business is compliant with the various company policies and statutory requirements.
- Implement a robust governance framework that engages all relevant stakeholders to enable effective decision making and ensure that all aspects of risk management are delivered.
- Manage the interface between the business, Internal Audit, Compliance, Information Security ,and other critical functions, as well as wider risk champions
- Ensure all aspects of risk management are delivered within the requirements of the company policy framework, including regular risk reviews.
- Ensure all risks, issues and the underlying control framework that support the business are visible to stakeholders and agreed in line with the overarching governance.
- Manage the delivery and interpretation of risk MI and risk reports into the business, working collaboratively to develop effective action plans for resolution of issues.
- Assess and report on the business-wide governance framework, supporting functional risk management and governance requirements.
- Support the business-wide risk and controls assessment of processes and infrastructure, to ensure policies, processes and standards are in place to identify, assess, measure, manage and report operational risks, including identification of systemic operational risk and management of risk appetites.
- Champion the oversight and implementation of business risk policies.
- Support the assessment of changing risks, building frameworks and embedding in the business where required.
- Ensure the implementation of a Risk management tool including continuous improvement to ensure metrics are available
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Risk management or regulatory background.
- General and project management skills involving complex people, process and technology issues.
- A strong understanding of company operating processes.
- Proven understanding and practical application of risk management principles.
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills.
- Clear track record of delivery.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Influencing and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to view the impact of issues from a wider/macro perspective.
- General management and coaching skills.
- Ability to think creatively when resolving problems and/or identify alternatives where established procedures may not exist.
You will be committed to embracing our culture, living by our values day after day to help drive the business and our industry forward.
In return, we can offer you a generous benefits package including: Pension, Critical Illness Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection, Life Assurance, Onsite Gym along with various other flexible benefits.
If you’re ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced environment, we can’t wait to welcome you to our world.
Apply today by uploading your CV.
more detail follow