Company : Angels for a Heavenly Clean Ltd
Job Location : Beaconsfield, UK
Posted on : Sat, 01 Aug 2020 16:46:36 GMT
Job Description :
Medifogg Ltd is a rapidly growing cleaning equipment and product supply company serving all business sectors with sanitisation / Fogging equipment and the Antiviral Solutions for cleaning.
A vacancy has become available for a motivated driven individual to join the Sales & Account Management team.
The successful candidate will be sourcing clients across the local region and all business sectors. Setting up new accounts through sales of our fogging machines then growing revenue and ongoing sales of our own brand antiviral solutions.
You will be expected to fully research the target customer base and get a better understanding of their cleaning needs especially in relation to COVID19 and articulate how our Technology & Products can cut their costs and protect their business.
The role carries an annual sales target broken down quarterly and based on a growth plan. The role also requires high levels of opportunity and pipeline management skills.
There will be opportunities for the right candidate to build a sales team further driving their uncapped commissions.
The right candidate will be expected to come prepared with a clear idea of how they will develop sales and accounts within their region. The right candidate will have had been highly regarded in their previous role so will be able to immediately arrange appointments to discuss their new role at Medifogg and make immediate sales appointments.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- This role is Office & field based so you must have your own car and be prepared to travel.
- You will be responsible for creating your own appointments / demonstration’s with business decision makers
- Generate professional, commercially focused proposals for all opportunities. We will provide the training on the product range, the Pricing matrix of the packages we offer and parameters that you can work within.
- You will then be building close working relationships with your new customer base to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identify opportunities, cross-sell and upsell Medifogg products and services.
- Deliver sales to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintaining and providing weekly, monthly, quarterly sales
- Understand the Medifogg product portfolio to allow confident and directed conversations
- Maintain accurate, up to date records in the CRM on all aspects of clients, including contacts, opportunities and conversation notes.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and changes to product ranges
- Secure testimonials / case studies from your clients where appropriate to be used for marketing purposes.
- Achieve such KPIs as are agreed with the directors.
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience in business to business sales and account management essential
- Field & Telephone sales experience is essential
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive IT skills
- Target driven
- Telephone Sales experience
- B2B Sales / Account management
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time & Permanent
Salary: £12,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year
Reference ID: MediFogg
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
Sales Account Manager Jobs 2020, Angels for a Heavenly Clean Ltd Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Angels for a Heavenly Clean Ltd Company, Sales Account Manager Jobs Near Me, Jobs in Beaconsfield, UK. If you are looking for these jobs, click this button!
Disclaimer :This job is posted by the company : Angels For A Heavenly Clean Ltd, and is aggregated from various online sources and displayed on this page. All the jobs displayed on amazejobs.co, comes from Indeed and it's network through the API. We do no store any data from anyone. All the applicants will be guided to the original job posting and they will apply there itself. We are not taking any personal data such as resume, email or phone number from the applicants. Our motto is to provide jobs to as many people as we can.