This can be a remote location, but preferred location is Bristol, UK
We offer an end-to-end, VR/AR-based immersive learning platform that improves how people train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through an immersive experience, we are shaping the future of learning for corporates and healthcare. We are a multi-award-winning corporate training solution with offices in Bristol UK and Texas and California US.
What we are looking for:
driven inside sales representative who thrives on exceeding sales targets and helping to find and connect with key contacts. You have direct experience finding new business, setting meetings, and helping to improve the company’s brand. Our company's mission statement should resonate with you:
- Our mission is to improve human performance by making experiential learning affordable and accessible to everyone on the planet.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry level sales position who is primarily responsible for inside sales account lead generation, qualification, the prospect relationship, social media marketing initiatives, increasing revenue and profit, and building the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
This position is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service and leadership to prospective accounts, as well as represent company goals within the organization to ensure quality and brand awareness.
- Identify business leads within target sectors and accounts
- Make initial contact using a variety of media in order to understand business challenges and tease out opportunities for sales
- Develop/qualify inbound leads within specified new potential customer segment in your assigned region
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities by focusing on qualifying marketing generated demand leads and utilizing outbound tactics to generate sales demand with targeted accounts
- Qualify new business primarily through inbound emails, social media platforms and calls from potential customers, developing high level conversations with senior healthcare executives to target broader sales opportunities and generate sales growth
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects that have not purchased from the company in the past and are identified as new customer acquisitions
- Represent the company by consistently demonstrating the understanding and modeling of Virti’s mission and values
- Stay abreast of new technical applications, Virtual Reality education, and technology insights that will allow you to bring value to the prospective customer
- Align the overall corporate messaging to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing, and presenting over the phone
- Increase pipeline through lead generation and targeted campaigns
- Collaborate with the Field Sales team on sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience successfully working in metrics driven environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adopt successful sales techniques
- Evidence of coachability and curiosity and a strong passion for learning
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills
- Proven, strong organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets or evidence of pursuing and achieving a goal
- At least an intermediate level in using Microsoft Office products especially: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and social media platforms
- A passion for technology, gaming, sports and teaching and learning.
- Work with a talented, passionate, and ambitious team of doctors, designers, and technologists
- Opportunity to take your sales career to the next level with a proven technology that impacts the learning ability of the healthcare community
- We are passionate about learning and employee growth and we look to develop all new employees
- Company is established, but still smaller and in growth mode. Looking for an entrepreneur that sees the opportunity to be at the ground level of a growing Technology focused company
- An uncapped earning potential with an aggressive commission plan
- Growth and advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company