COMPANY: PRODUCT MADNESS
JOB TITLE: Senior Games Producer
END DATE: 27 August 2020
We are looking for a talented and energetic Senior Games Producer with a strong knowledge of
agile methodologies who is looking to develop their skills within the gaming industry. Joining a group
of vibrant and fast paced teams, you will be responsible for delivering games features that will
transform our titles and will drive our continued success.
Why this role?
An opportunity for an experienced games producer to help us establish a new production function
and to have a big impact on our current and future titles. This person will work with many different
disciplines and will have exposure to top grossing titles.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Each team has its own intricacies, so you’ll become an expert in managing subtly
different agile processes and enabling those teams to deliver to their maximum potential.
- We are a JIRA house, so you’ll be an SME and contribute to maintaining well-defined
- Delivering incrementally developed features is key to our success, but looking forward to
what comes next is just as critical. Road-mapping is important, and you’ll be actively
encouraged to spot gaps or suggest ideas on projects that will help us to continue to
deliver excellence and growth.
- There is no I in team, getting the best out of our collective is crucial. You will assist in
everyone’s development, removing roadblocks and holding teams accountable for their
- Work should be fun, not a chore, being part of an open and light-hearted environment
helps us all deliver together!
About you – mandatory skills, qualifications and experience
- You must have 5+ years of related game development experience
- You must have shipped at least one title, F2P mobile or social gaming.
- You’ll have worked on multiple games to deliver features, tools, content including mini-
games and have experience of working across different game genres
- You’ll have understanding of digital casino slots content.
- You’ll have relevant prior experience of managing and working with multi-disciplined
teams, both internally and externally, including artists, designers, developers and product
- You will need demonstrably strong leadership skills, driving your team to meet short,
medium and long-term goals, while maintaining a stimulating and encouraging work
environment for your colleagues
- Proven relevant history of project planning, management and roadmapping within the
online games sector, creating success through data-based decision making and strategy,
including monitoring risks, scope and budget against the project requirements
- Expert with JIRA, Confluence & Miro
- You should be passionate about and have strong relevant experience in agile
methodologies and scrum, as you’ll be getting involved in running ceremonies and
evolving what agile means to us.
- You will be able to differentiate between a tech and non-tech audience, tailoring your
approach to each and ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- Naturally analytical, you’ll have great planning and organisational skills and an ability to
manage competing demands with attention to detail and a focus on execution.
- Player focused – you understand what impacts player experience and strive to improve
- Solid understanding of the games industry and knowledge of mobile games is essential,
along with a thorough understanding of the games project lifecycle from concept to
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates
who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for
Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with
laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class
social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have
published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS
and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in
London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our
content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is
in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of
age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership,
religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.