The Senior Manager,Transformation will play a key role in building and driving Unit4’s growth plan with platform for sustained impact and personal and professional growth. Reporting directly into the Global Head of Transformation, this individual will work on the company’s highest strategic priorities and have significant exposure to the executive team, where they will interact and collaborate with senior stakeholders across platforms and business units, working across various top-line topics.
Starting from the strategic direction defined by the company, the Senior Manager, Transformation will articulate the Transformation program, ensure initiatives are set up for success with robust governance and ensure certainty of execution with clear prioritization.
The Senior Manger, Transformation will play an orchestration and enablement role to ensure successful delivery of Unit4’s Transformation: enabling the initiatives teams to deliver and enabling the executive team to take actions to support the program. This is high visibility and high impact role.
What you will do
- Translating strategy into a Transformation Program (i.e., the key initiatives to be delivered)
- Supporting initiative owners in defining initiative scope and objectives, KPIs (operational and financial), and in setting up the execution plan (interdependencies, key milestones, resource needs, …)
- Ensuring execution certainty - identification of risks, assessment of options on how to mitigate risks, tracking of progress (forward-looking - i.e., identification of risks rather than missed deadlines), prioritizing issues for executive engagement
- Facilitating executive meetings for decision making – ensuring meetings are supported by the right fact-base, that the decisions and trade-offs are clearly articulated and that the decisions are clearly documented and followed through to implementation
- Supporting any detailed analysis that will enable decision making of key stakeholders
- Responsible for reviewing and presenting Business Cases to senior leadership for approval and then ensuring the proposed value is realized
- Helping with resourcing of transformational projects across internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of programmes
You will have to demonstrate the ability obtain and filter information, identify key issues relevant to the achievement of long-term strategic goals, and commit to the realized course of action for the purpose of accomplishing those goals
- A master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Management would be advantageous but not essential
- 4+ years of experience in strategy/portfolio management/transformation in a fast paced environment
- Strategic thinker with proven track record of strong business impact. Ideally, within a top tier consulting firm, VC / PE, Investment Banking, SaaS or another strategic / analytical role within a rapidly growing company
- Has reached Manager level or equivalent in consulting/industry
- Distinctive analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative) and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in excel, powerpoint and other MS products
- Good knowledge of financial reports and ability to quickly identify value drivers
- Proactive, self-motivated and detail-orientated team player with the ability to multi-task gained from extensive experience in project and program management.
- Entrepreneurial: Independent, bias to action, able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment and demonstrated ability to foster relationships with external parties
- Your English is fluent.
We offer work which is a meaningful and inspiring experience. We will invest in you, nourish you and value you. We offer formal training and education opportunities to develop your skills in the direction you wish to take, we offer experience in different departments and teams to give you experiences which will help you find where you are happiest. We offer work / life balance, unlimited paid time off, and a culture of respect and being successful.