Do you want to live and breathe digital marketing and media relations? Supporting business operations, our social media and marketing strategy, the successful apprentice will get an amazing opportunity to learn from our marketing professionals.
This is a hands-on role that will see you building and managing media relations from the start. You will assist with the continued growth of the company, drawing upon your creative flair to seed content ideas.
The typical roles and responsibilities will include;
- Increasing brand awareness
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies
- Create engaging content to build a dialogue with new and existing clients
- Raise the company Profile via blogs and Newsletters
- Face to face customer engagement
- Managing Social Media across the 4 main platforms
- Maximising the potential of the website, including completing regular updates
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
What you will receive:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
A minimum of 5 GCSE's at a grade 4 (C) or above including Maths and English.
- You are a proactive individual who flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- You are extremely organised and your admin skills are impeccable
The successful apprentice will receive all the necessary training to complete all of the roles and responsibilities, however they should possess the following skills as a minimum;
- Sociable with good communication skills written and verbal
- Have some understanding of marketing
- Strong knowledge of social media
Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing business and industry. This is like no other opportunity on the market.
What you get
- Earn whilst you learn
- 15 months of training and development on a digital marketing apprenticeship
- Google and marketing qualifications
- Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career