Global Banking School is currently opening career opportunities to fill positions Student Records Manager which will be placed in London Below information details
About Us: We deliver Undergraduate, Postgraduate and HNC/HND qualifications in Business Management, Hospitality and Healthcare in partnership with our partner-universities in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage and scrutinise maintenance of student records, including financial data for accuracy and quality of historic and current study programme, status and correct fee for the student.
- To support the preparation and administration of award and progression boards, proactively assisting, engaging, recording, maintaining and validating the student record in line with Board decisions.
- To manage processes required for the Student Loans Company, including changes in student study and/or fees and day-to-day management of the Student Finance England (SFE) database for accuracy of data.
- To manage processes required by partner universities
- To substantially support the Head of Student Records with preparations for statutory returns, including but not limited to HESA, TEF and HESES and statutory funding bodies as well as returns required by partner universities.
- To manage an efficient process of creating and updating accurate student records
- To lead and promote full management of allocated student records projects through to success.
- To review student records functions and to recommend to the Academic Registrar ways of improving the service offered so that it becomes more responsive and emulates best practice in the sector.
- To manage student records staff and to supervise and direct their work to accurately maintain enrolment, registration and fee records in our student database, within designated deadlines.
- To deliver appropriate training and briefing sessions for academic and administrative colleagues across the institution on student records policies and processes.
- To undertake the day-to-day management of the student records team
- To assist in the timely production of management information .
- To respond to complaints and appeals through investigation and information gathering as per GBS policies.
- Degree or equivalent
- Substantial experience of student administration
- Experience of using information technology to manage large data sets and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of Student Finance England regulations
- Experience of project management as well as planning, prioritising and organising team tasks and staff to meet deadlines and service deliverables
- Experience of managing a team with a flexible approach to delivering team results.
- Ability to receive, understand and convey information that needs careful explanation or interpretation e.g. procedures or regulations
- Ability to engage a wide range of staff through training and working groups
- Experience of monitoring service delivery and quality
- Willingness to work additional hours at peak periods as necessary to get the job done and a willingness to accept travel between University sites and occasional travel off-site
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Records Management: 1 year (Preferred)
read more view