Banking Operations Associate
The World First is looking to hire an Banking Operations Associate who is self-motivated and enthusiastic. The candidate will have a desire to gain experience in the fast moving fintech environment and developing their career within Operations.
The Operations department is primarily responsible for day-to-day management of bank accounts including managing and maintaining relationships with the Groups banking and service partners.
- Act as the gatekeeper for new permissions, authorisations and systems access rights.
- Ensure new starters/leavers have been updated on the database and that permissions are added/removed accordingly.
- Support the team with operational queries.
- Co-ordinating and reporting on banking or supplier projects.
- Assisting with new bank applications, transfers or closures.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the signing of completed documents.
- Assist with other information/ documentation requests required by our banks or service providers.
- Maintaining the bank account database and authorised signature list.
- Monthly reporting of bank account fees payable.
- Assist the team with ad-hoc improvement projects.
- Maintain a friendly and open team attitude that encourages all other employees to approach the Operations team with queries or concerns. Key competencies/experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Be a self-starter with administrative experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and can work under pressure
- Computer literate and a good knowledge of Excel What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties WorldFirst is an Equal Opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a welcoming environment where inclusivity is the norm, and our employees genuinely feel they can bring their whole true self to work.
WorldFirst welcomes conversations around flexible working arrangements.
WorldFirst is happy to offer additional support throughout the interview process where needed.
Who we are:
WorldFirst is an innovative global payment platform, helping businesses and people prosper by making the movement of money around the world faster, easier, safer and cheaper. Dedicated to driving pioneering technology, our growth is driven by our product development and international expansion, enabling us to power the next generation of global businesses.
Since our inception in 2004, we have been setting a new standard for the foreign exchange market and have transferred more than $70bn to date. Our diverse team of 650 specialist individuals span across 8 global offices, helping over 250,000 customers worldwide receive outstanding product offerings alongside dedicated award-winning customer service
Our mission to build the world’s best financial services platform for international commerce accelerated upon joining the Ant Group. Ant supports over 1.2 billion customers and is dedicated to using technological infrastructure to provide inclusive financial services to individuals as well as small and micro businesses. Together, we believe financial services should be simple and we share Ant’s vision of bringing the world equal opportunities”. Becoming an Ant Group company allows us to leverage one of the largest global commerce ecosystems with a platform for long-term growth across our key markets.