This position is fully remote/working from home. We are accepting candidates from anywhere in the UK.
Job Type: Temp to Perm (10 week sales training program with weekly assessments. A permanent position is offered subject to successful completion of this training)
Salary: £13,125 (pro rata of £26,250 base salary) + uncapped commission
This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week.
- This will be made up by 5x four hour shifts between 2am-6am GMT and/or 6am-10am GMT (UK times)
- Please state in the application form which shift(s) and the days you would be available to work (we operate 7 days/week) if successful in your application. Would you like to work for a company that is helping people make positive changes in their lives and the lives of others? Or maybe you are thinking of a career change into a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business, with breakthrough sales methods and training.
As 2019 and 2018 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
We are hiring for Inbound Sales Representatives for full-time, remote positions based in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work from home handling inbound requests.
We are looking for motivated and inquisitive sales reps who are hungry to learn and open to adding a new sales approach to their tool belts.
- Pre-screen and provide consultative sales support to clients who are interested in making a positive career change in their life.
- Utilize effective listening and strong assessment skills to uncover motivations and identify opportunities.
- Provide program information and enroll participants in revolutionary training and coaching programs REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2 years of recent successful experience in a consultative sales role, preferably in a tele-sales or inside sales environment.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Some college preferred
- Excellent listening skills. Must have a “seek first to understand” approach to sales.
- Strong technical and online documentation skills. Ability to work with multiple computer systems.
- Ability to “think on your feet” during a conversation, tailor the conversation to the audience's needs, and overcome objections.
- Demonstrated affinity for/expertise in ongoing change and learning.
- Nice to have - experience selling coaching, training, or educational programs. To learn more, please visit us at
Background on Marisa Peer
Marisa Peer is a world-renowned speaker, hypnotherapy trainer and bestselling author. She has over three decades of experience as a therapist, has been listed in Tatler's guide to ‘Britain's 250 Best Doctors', and has been heralded as everything from “Britain's Best Therapist” to a “pioneering motivational hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and a winning sports psychologist.”
Marisa has been a contributor and columnist to publications including Closer, Men's Fitness, and major Sunday newspapers. She frequently appears as an expert on the BBC and television networks all over the world. She has been acknowledged as an inspirational speaker from TEDx and Conde Nast to the Royal Society of Medicine about her impassioned and effective approach to changing people's lives from within.