Discovery is at the centre of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX Family which includes TK Maxx, and Homesense in Europe and the UK and across the rest of the world you will find us as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Winners.With variety comes plenty of surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Are you ready to Discover Different?
Data Security Engineer – PKI and Varonis ( Balanced Remote vs Office Working)
Our Vision for this Role
Within Security Operations, our Security Engineering team is responsible for our security tools suite. A security engineer on this team will focus on maintaining, improving & optimizing our tools. You will act as a subject matter expert to identify/recommend/implement process and technology improvements.
The Skills and Experience that will Make You Successful
- Established experience with large scale data architecture, design, testing, development, migration & integration
- Established experience administering, operating & maintaining Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions, including root subordinate, and issuing certificate authority (CA) operations, certificate revocation list (CRL) management, and web-based servers (e.g. Apache, Tomcat and/or IIS).
- Have intimate knowledge of Varonis and proven track record of implementing & supporting Varonis tools
- Ability to be hands on & configure rule sets and objects in an enterprise environment is required
- Operational experience with DLP & Encryption technologies, including hardware refresh, software testing, software upgrades, and complex troubleshooting techniques
- Current experience in security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies along with a keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Education Level: Bachelor's or Master’s in relevant fields is preferred or equivalent technical experience is expected; relevant industry certifications preferred The Value You’ll Deliver
You’ve a keen interest in information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and a growing ability to relate them to the company and its objectives. Along the way you’ll build partnerships with other IT groups.
You’re Brand within the TJX Community
You are an enthusiastic self-starter and profoundly passionate about IT Security and recognized as willing develop others in this function.
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)/Digital Certificate Administrator/Sectigo/Comodo/Venafi
- Varonis DatAdvantage, DatPrivilege, DatAlert & Automation Engine
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Unix File systems
- Extensive knowledge of Storage devices – Isilons, Netapps, Windows File servers, etc.
- Extensive experience as Microsoft systems administrator, Active Directory & related Directory services Responsibilities
- Administer Certificate Authorities (CA) & Hardware Security Modules (HSM) of an Industry Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) & Key Management. In addition to upgrading & deploying PKI to estate.
- Build/contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation & governance.
- Work with end users to identify PKI requirements & provide guidance on PKI lifecycle, processes & procedures
- BAU Admin, liaising with vendors for support and running reports & gathering metrics.
- Understand business requirements & integrate Varonis solutions into the TJX environment
- Present technical information about Varonis and conduct product demonstrations
- Ability to articulate importance of Data Governance to end-users of all levels
- Act as the primary Varonis tech expert to implement, manage & improve the use of Varonis DatAdvantage toolset to discover &/or prevent policy violations related to confidential data at rest and in use
- Manage the continuous transformation & improvement of written policies into technical processes to be used within Varonis, assist IT/business areas with completing exception requests
- Partner with Risk, Compliance, Audit & business stakeholders to assess & determine data to be monitored Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.