I am looking for a freelance Engineering Manager to work for a Build Contractor, who holds an excellent reputation in the local region; for an experienced Engineering Manager this could be the perfect it for you.
I am currently recruiting for a Engineering Manager to be based in Surrey, working with a reputable Build contractor. For a Freelance Engineering Manager with steel frame, modular or structual experience this could be the perfect role.
You will be responsible for
- Checking groundworks constractors work
- Quality Assurance / RFI's
- Liaising with the client and various other professionals
- As built surveys
- Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
- Occasional setting out when required Requirements
- Degree / HND qualified
- Use of Total Stations
- Experience in - Groundworks, Piling and RC Frames
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team What to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.