UK Head of Franchise ENHERTU
Do you have passion for Sales&Marketing? Would you like to apply your expertise to make an impact in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people, and we'll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
As Head of Franchise in the UK you will contribute to our vision of leaving no patients behind and improve clinical outcome for thousands of people.
We are committed to advancing the science of oncology to deliver life-changing medicines to patients most in need. With a combination-focused pipeline that exploits the power of four scientific platforms to help address unmet clinical needs in a host of cancers, we are motivated by a dedication to the scientific discovery and collaboration that will one day help eliminate cancer as a cause of death.
As Head of Franchise you will play a leading role in our Oncology Business Unit, being responsible for the overall P/L for the brand. Additionally, leading the creation, development and execution of brand vision and strategy, working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
If you're passionate about the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do - join us.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of Oncology, UK, you will be responsible for marketing & sales in the UK for the Franchise. You'll have primary responsibility for marketing and sales activities of assigned products to support company objectives as well as for the development and implementation of strategies to transform the treatment of HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer as well as other cancers types within the brand.
Your responsibilities will comprise the following aspects:
- Leading development of brand strategy across multiple tumor types
- Preparing the market for combinations
- Defining Franchise strategy through the implementation of cross functional brand plan process, considering Company/alliance and Product objectives
- Leading cross functional Product Business Team in order to guarantee the effective implementation and monitoring of Brand plan actions
- Leading sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues and performance for the brand
- Guaranteeing an effective product communication, promotional supports and implementation of marketing plan in order to reach sales objectives and margins, considering also the market access implications
- Assuring the market analysis (scenarios, trend, competitors, etc.) and monitoring the quantitative and qualitative product perception
- Driving innovation in the business finding and implementing innovative approaches and marketing channels
- Maintaining and develop the relationship with KOL (project, meeting and publications) and with HQ for Global projects Essential Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA, PhD is preferred
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical and/or health care industry with proven Sales and Marketing experience
- Oncology expertise
- Experience in launching new products
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop staff
- Demonstrated success leading across functional teams
- Strategic approach, with strong focus on results
- Ability to analyze and interpret amounts of complex market and financial data
- Entrepreneurial spirit and courage on taking decisions
- Innovative mindset Preferred Requirements
- Market Access experience/knowledge