Information Security Analyst
Horsham, West Sussex - Flexible Work From Home
Information Security Analyst needed for a leading organisation based in Horsham, West Sussex, who are looking to employ an experienced Info Sec Analyst with knowledge of Information security, identity and access management, RBAC And Access control
The successful Information Security Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: c£35,000 to £45,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Work From Home
- Career Progression Some of the main duties of the Information Security Analyst will include:
Access Control Management
- Act as a subject matter expert on RBAC and access control subjects
- Manage the role review escalation process
- Contribute to the production of MI for senior management
- Complete regular reviews of operation documentation to ensure currency
- Reconciliation of critical application access tickets. Where anomalies are found that cannot be satisfactorily explained they will be escalated to the Information Security Manager
- Identify and escalate risks identified around access management Management of the movers / leavers process
- Oversee and monitor the revocation of leavers access on receipt of leaver data
- Review mover access to ensure compliance with policy Work with Vendor management to manage the take on of new applications
- Manage the integration of new and changed applications into access control, RBAC management and access reconciliation including documentation.
- Define and communicate the acceptance criteria for new and changed applications
- Assist in identification of toxic combinations Run the recertification process
- Manage the quarterly for recertifications of key business systems.
- Maintain accurate reporting and documentation on the process
- Work with line mangers to ensure timely completion and escalate as appropriate In order to be the successful Information Security Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum 2 years of information security experience related to identity and access management
- Experience reviewing access solutions
- Knowledge of IT security controls
- Working knowledge of common identity solutions. Qualifications That Will Help
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP or similar certification This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Information Security Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.