An overview of the role
Strategic Business Unit (SBU) NCE is a newly formed SBU within the Group and has an ambitious growth agenda. It covers four key Business Units (BUs): UK, Germany, Netherlands and Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland). It is headed by SBU NCE CEO based in Berlin. Together with his newly appointed SBU leadership team and BU local leaders.
The Internal Communications Lead is an exciting new role which has been designed to support the growth of the SBU. It will report to the head of Marketing & Communications NCE.
You will lead internal communications for SBU NCE working with key business stakeholders to plan and deliver a fully integrated internal communications strategy to improve employee engagement.
Building strong relationships with the SBU NCE executive team, you will be a trusted advisor on communication and stakeholder engagement strategy both within senior leadership of SBU NCE and out to the wider business - ensuring clear, open and accessible communication about our business, our services, our operational activities and our people.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the SBU NCE M&C Head and the BU Marketing teams. As well as with SBU CEO office to define, develop, implement and manage internal communication strategies for SBU NCE.
- Manage the SBU NCE internal communications function and work closely as a member of the extended internal comms network in the four BUs. Ensure compliance to Group Internal Communications standards.
- Support the SBU NCE Chief of Staff with preparing and editing presentation decks for regular senior leadership meetings.
- Work with key stakeholders to draft and disseminate information using the most appropriate communication channels for the audience and messaging.
- Be confident and familiar with all communications channels including email / Team’s meetings / intranet design and build etc. and be prepared to bring innovation to the communications arena (leverage off the new Group internal comms platform and tools).
- Plan and drive specific ad hoc communications programmes (monthly short podcasts).
- Plan and execute major employee communications events, such as virtual leadership events and face-to-face meet ups.
- Measure the success of campaigns and programmes as well as gaining and building on feedback from employees and stakeholders. Be able to show tangible benefits of actions and adapt the strategy accordingly. Design and execute the Strategic plan with line manager.
- In due course there may be the need to create a SBU NCE talent hub. And you will need to develop and maintain the relevant intranet pages using the Intranet Content Management System (CMS). Why you?
Experience & qualifications:
- Native English speaker with excellent writing and communications skills.
- 2-3 years of experience within Marketing & Communications.
- Experience in Group tools (CMS, builders). Success in the Role Requires:
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to lead and challenge senior management with regard to messaging content and getting their approval.
- Quick comprehension of complex issues and ability to work across matrix and navigating ambiguity.
- Ability to manage and deliver internal communications programmes.
- Excellent writing skills as well as proof reading and editing.
- Able to provide advice on creative elements of communications such as design briefs. Thinking out of the box with regard to new digital and interactive tools and techniques to engage audience. Web events, podcasts, video showcases as well as traditional email communication.
- Able to plan and conduct basic video shoots and bring innovation and creative thinking to the way we communicate.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage projects to deadlines and budgets.
- Work with peers in Group Internal Communications and Business Units (BUs) / Global Business Lines (GBLs) Internal Communications teams. Why us?
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want |
(call to action options, please choose one only)
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit: