Are you an experienced IT project manager with in-depth knowledge of cloud transformation or data projects?
If so, get in touch asap to discuss a project for oine of Randstad's major clients.
You should have depth and understanding in some of these areas:
- Cloud Technologies
- Big Data
- Data migration
- Azure SQL
- IT Transformation
- Business Intelligence You don't need to be technically strong with these areas but have had good exposure to them.
Your PM experience should include:
- Working on projects in medium to large enterprise.
- Proven ability to lead software development and/or cloud data transformation projects (- Software/App Development/Digital/Azure stack/Cloud/Cloud Data Transformation/Big Data/Data Migration/Business Intelligence/Integration Hub projects.
- Preparation of a Project Management Plan, covering scope, budget, schedule, delivery approach, risks, issues.
- Managing a project team, including vendor and BAU resources - To budget.
- Stakeholder Management - Proven experience in the management and support of multiple stakeholders and Vendor partners (Business & Technology).
- Client-facing experience, commercially astute with strong Scrum experience.
- Different methodologies such as Agil, waterfall, SCRUM, Prince2
- Strong clear communication skills
- Ability to hit the ground running on projects If this sounds like yourself and you want to find out more about this exciting PM contract and how you can add value then please send your details in ASAP.
Randstad Technologies is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.