CELEBRATE LIFE & EXPRESS LOVE
Junior Graphic Designer - In-house Studio - Borehamwood (2 positions available!)
Temporary 12 month Fixed Term Contract
At Signet we're accelerating our evolution to a Digital First Retailer with our in-house Studio and Marketing teams focussed on our successful transition to a digital first approach. We are now seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer experienced in After Effects and InDesign to join our Creative Services team designing for H.Samuel and Ernest Jones.
As Junior Graphic Designer you'll support the Creative Services team in the building out of assets and the graphic design process from concept to completion for both H.Samuel and Ernest Jones. You'll work with our cross functional teams, from brand marketing to our print and online teams to deliver a range of digital and marketing collateral and point of sale material.
You'll create inspirational designs for use across multiple devices, bringing fresh and innovative design ideas, providing meaningful insight to enhance project quality across print and digital channels. As a champion for the brand TOV and creative, you will help us to deliver our overall marketing strategy. Our ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of digital first principles and implementation, as well as ability to apply design best practice! Furthermore, you'll have extensive knowledge and experience in After Effects and InDesign.
Are you the perfect Gem?
- Proven ability as a Graphic Designer within the fashion retail sector is essential
- Significant knowledge and experience in InDesign
- Extensive IT capability, including, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe CC Suite, Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrable working knowledge of After Effects is desirable
- Proven grasp of digital first principles and implementation
- Demonstrable passion for great design and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take a thorough brief, interpret it and deliver output.
- Proven ability to plan and organise time effectively to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver work of a consistently high standard
- High level of attention to detail We offer a fantastic job and more…
We are passionate about our profession, and together we can help you realise your full potential. Come and be part of Signet Jewelers and enjoy the following fantastic benefits:
*185 Hours Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
*Generous Staff Discount across all brands
*Real Rewards Corporate Discount
*Recommend a Friend Scheme
*Cycle to Work
*Shine with Signet - Recognition Platform
Be part of something special!
Signet is the name behind H.Samuel and Ernest Jones - so altogether, we have 350 UK stores selling some of the most fashionable and exclusive watch and jewelery brands on the High Street. But that's not all. We also have stores in the US, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In fact, we're the largest speciality retail jeweler in the world, by sales. Just imagine where your retail career could take you.
Signet Jewelers (H.Samuel & Ernest Jones) is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are proud to have achieved Disability Confident Committed status (Level 1). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.