“Sport has the power to change the world, it has the power to inspire
It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does
It speaks to youth in a language they understand
Sport can create hope where there once was only despair”
Laureus Sport for Good – Marketing & Communications Manager (PANO)
(Full Time, Initial 2 Year FTC – Located in USA, UK or Japan)
ABOUT PLAY ACADEMY WITH NAOMI OSAKA (PANO)
Girls need role models in sport – someone like tennis star Naomi Osaka, who’s passionate about supporting the growth of girls' sport. Nike and Laureus Sport for Good are proud to support ‘Play Academy with Naomi Osaka’ (PANO) to increase girls' participation in play and sport. When girls are inspired, encouraged and free to play, they can do anything. Through grant-funding, capacity-building and inspirational events, Naomi is helping non-profit organizations provide opportunities for girls to have positive experiences with play and sport – because all girls should enjoy the benefits of sport.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Help develop social media strategy, and manage and grow social media platforms, including content creation, responding to messages and comments, and other interactions across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Build strong relationships with nonprofit organizations, government agencies, funders, schools, and other stakeholders that are actively working in or have an interest in sport for development and can be part of growing the impact of Laureus/PANO
- Explore growth opportunities for PANO and ensure progress is captured in a way that can see PANO become a pilot model for relationships with other leading athletes
- Author and publish blog posts about PANO, Laureus’ work and the wider sport for development sector
- Maintain and improve PANO web presence, including regular content updates. Support comms around Laureus Sport for Good events and third-party events with a goal of maximising fundraising
- Ensure proper and consistent use of branding and messaging throughout all Laureus Sport for Good and PANO communications, and support staff on correct brand usage HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing and Communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including storytelling
- Demonstrated understanding of how to utilize social media to engage and grow diverse audiences
- Experience executing and enhancing marketing and communication strategies for non-profit organizations
- Experience working with high profile stakeholders and/or celebrities
- Graphic design experience
- Fluency in English required; Japanese desirable HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a member of the Laureus family, you will be part of much more than an organisation. We believe in using the inspirational power of sport as a force for good. Connecting a purposeful sporting community that helps further inspire children and young people around the world, is our main priority. We celebrate the world’s most iconic sport’s people and help re-enforce the power of sport to change the world.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:
1st Stage – After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call
2nd Stage – Video/Virtual interview with the Head of Strategic Partnerships, Laureus Sport for Good and Director of Marketing & Events, Laureus USA
3rd Stage – Video/Virtual interview with the Head of Strategic Partnerships, Laureus Sport for Good and PR & Communications Manager, Laureus World Sports Awards
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND LAUREUS BELOW:
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW