Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW is our exciting streaming service that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Sky Sports and Entertainment available across a range of devices.
What you’ll do:
Developing relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business areas across multiple territories
- Understanding the key commercial KPIs and their levers that drive business value and their need to be prominent in dashboards
- Building & maintaining high quality, timely and accurate corporate & contractual reporting using visualisation techniques to ensure easy & consistent interpretation
- Designing and implementing self-serve dashboards to empower business users at all levels
- Depicting & sharing concise updates & key trends that help track the health of OTT streaming services from the self-serve suite
- Managing a DevOps approach to release and maintenance of data pipelines & reports, working closely with our Data Engineering teams What you’ll bring:
Senior stakeholder management: Candidate must have an excellent and proven track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders at Head of Department Level. Evidence of influencing, engage with, and responding to senior stakeholders with credibility.
- Excellent commercial skills: Able to produce and articulate commercial strategy with highly aware stakeholders.
- Technical experience: Confident writing SQL to extract and manipulate data and experience with visualisation software such as Tableau. Experience using GCP/BigQuery, Airflow and Github would be a bonus
- Time management: Candidate must have experience in managing delivery roadmaps linked to both new business requirements and technical change management
- Working in a dynamic environment: Enjoys working in an innovative and creative environment. Able to deliver big picture benefits and also make careful and swift prioritisation calls
- High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills. Able to deal with complex problems using innovative and industry leading techniques. Team Overview:
Sky Data: Sky Data team are on a mission to bring customers more of what they love by unlocking the power of data and make Sky more relevant. We are working with the rest of Sky to create innovative data products that are going to change Sky and bring value to our customers.
We bring the best from the global market into Sky – we buy technology, marketing, corporate, operational services and editorial production solutions. We are an international team working with our stakeholders our partners to curate the most effective and efficient customer-led operating model. High ethical standards are embeded in our team, and we engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future!
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
A generous pension package
Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working!
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.