End Date Sunday 29 May 2022
Salary Range £19,350 - £21,500
Agile Working Options Flexible / Variable Hours
Job Description Summary Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Retail and Digital bank, a leading insurer and mortgage lender with millions of customers to please.
And with an employee benefits package you can tailor to suit your lifestyle a Banking Consultant role at Lloyds brings many exciting rewards...
For starters, we'll give you a competitive starting package of c£20,124 that comes with a bonus opportunity of c5% (and maybe more!).
We'll also give you the following benefits:
- Various share schemes (including free shares)
- A generous pension contribution starting at 9% (rising to 15%) which comes with life cover of up to 8x salary.
- Further discounts available on the weekly food shop, travel and electronics/mobile through our Perks At Work scheme. You’ll also receive a Flex cash pot of 4% (£774), which you can take as cash or spend on a wide range of options such as:
- Buying extra or selling holidays to suit from your 30 days leave (including bank holidays) - ideal for half terms or that mini break.
- Extending the private medical cover you'll receive to family members.
- A Flex Card providing up to 15% discount with over 70 well known retailers.
- Tax/NI efficient electric vehicle (or bike) purchasing schemes paid through your monthly pay - supporting sustainability! We also have a number of free health and well-being offerings as well as generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave policies.
So you can be sure we're investing in your future.
We'd be looking for you to show the following attributes:
- Honest, conscientious and genuine, caring about helping people with their queries and to move forward with their finances.
- An ability to quickly build relationships; to understand and meet your Customer's needs through our diverse range of services.
- Enthusiastic with the desire to deliver great service, and a team mate that can work closely with colleagues.
- We also need your flexibility to work across other local branches and some Saturdays when needed.
- Ideally some Retail, banking or business experience where you've had to deal with customers previously. Sound like you? Well here's a bit about our role...
You'd be interviewing customers (face-to-face or telephone) and using your communication skills to discover opportunities to match their needs against our products.
It's about ensuring customers get the right support when they call or visit our branches - whether it's a simple product amendment or opening doors to new possibilities.
It'll take confidence, a real knack with people and the ability to both put yourself in their shoes and apply the product knowledge you'll learn.
You'll guide them through any forms and in using our latest technologies to ensure everything is in place for a happy outcome.
When you've built knowledge and confidence you'll then support other branches and colleagues in the area as a key member of the wider team.
You'll be making a genuine difference to peoples' finances and in return, we'll be totally committed to investing in you.
From Day 1 we’ll provide all support you'll need - many colleagues also gain an industry qualification or develop careers in the wider organisation.
Together we'll make it possible.
We're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families.
Just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, we'll try to accommodate them.
So if you have the passion for people we’re looking for and making a difference to your community appeals then we’d love to hear from you...
Our roles often generate a considerable about of interest and can close early so don't miss out on this opportunity to apply today.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.