JOB ROLE: Marketing and Events Manager
TYPE: Full time, contract
PAY RATE: Market rate
Are you a confident, experienced Marketing and Events professional who can bring creativity and passion to designing and delivering digital event marketing campaigns? Randstad is recruiting a Marketing and Events Manager on behalf of a global, market leading computer technology company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Grow the company's profile through internal and external events, social awareness, digital marketing, 3rd party sponsorships, and industry events.
- Collaborate with multiple teams including creative, digital, PR, Business Development and Marketing in order to design and deliver digital experiences and events.
- End to end management and delivery of all marketing and event-based projects, including 3rd party vendor recruitment, management and coordination.
- Management and reporting on 3rd party events and partnerships.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to create web content, marketing campaign assets, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, PowerPoint for presentations.
- Recruit and prepare speakers to present at events.
- Provide a credible strategic voice and add value with experience and insights and results driven guidance.
- Have the ability to prioritise competing workloads, tight deadlines and own key stakeholder business updates and reporting. Ideal Experience/Qualifications:
- 8+ years in an event strategy/planning role, preferably in event or field marketing.
- Strong understanding of communications strategy, marketing and branding principles.
- IT industry experience and experience working with/for a startup.
- Experience in developing events targeting startups, venture capital funds and private equity firms.
- Experience working in a global cross-functional team environment.
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate calls suited to multiple time zones.
- Experience in working with senior-level executives. Are a self starter with strong relationship building and communication skills? Are you interested in working for an amazing company and joining a team of remarkable people? Apply today to hear more about this great opportunity!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.