Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our iEuropean Strategic Operations team we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Marketing Lead, Europe - Osteoporosis
As the Marketing Lead, Europe you will be accountable for all osteoporosis product specific marketing solutions (projects and activities) developed, performed and rolled out in EU areas.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Drive all EU commercial launch activities (campaigns, congresses, training, insights, launch events) in an agile way using an operational mindset and clear KPIs
- Lead on collecting and providing bottom up European insights and continuously monitor/ assess the European landscape to allow agile decision making by working closely with the performance mgt team, insights and the countries (e.g. competitors, market shares, line of therapy, segmentation, positioning, future performance, and impact on UCB overall business) You will contribute by:
- Translating global strategy to impact for EU with relevant launch critical activities.
- Driving the EU and Country Brand planning process together with the finance lead to ensure clear budget submission in close collaboration with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring the osteoporosis landscape by providing the right business questions to the analytical and insights team including in-market performance, life cycle, guidelines, congresses and innovations.
- Providing input to the EU performance management dashboard to track and monitor launch performance while also building the narrative for internal and external use.
- Leading the planning of forecasting accuracy and excellence. Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Educated to a Master’s Degree level in a relevant field
- Launch experience in specialty pharmaceuticals/ biologics pharma industry at either European or multi-country level and experience in matrix organization and cross-functional ways of working
- 10 years of healthcare related sales, marketing, market access or field medical experience in pharma industry
- Leadership experience, direct/indirect min 5 years
- Strong operational skills that showcase an excellent implementation plan and proven launch achievements. Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.
UCB- Inspired by Patients. Driven by Science. Everything we do starts with a simple question: “How will this create value for people living with severe diseases?” By putting patients at the heart of what we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees and operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website .
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.