Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: London, UK.
Remote location(s): United Kingdom.
- Experience in program management in a cloud environment
- Experience in compliance, information management, audit, and/or risk management
- Experience in IT security matters, risk management, and privacy
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or other similar cloud technologies
- Experience in project management with the ability to define projects and execute within timelines and multiple stakeholders
- Ability to translate ambiguous, unstructured problems into actionable data-driven analysis with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
The Regulatory Risk and Compliance (RRC) team provides strategic compliance direction and oversight, regulatory risk management services, and partnership to Google Cloud teams to increase customer trust and promote regulatory resilience. We work with our stakeholders to support shaping future regulation and improve our overall compliance posture across Google Cloud to unlock markets and impact Google Cloud business growth.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Manage, coordinate, and facilitate compliance programs to ensure that Google Cloud meets requirements of regulated customers globally.
- Work with Policy teams to shape regulation impacting Google Cloud and Google Cloud adoption by customers. Assess and advise on product/operational compliance with regulations and control requirements.
- Conduct regulatory analysis, risk assessment, and control mapping in order to identify and address potential compliance gaps.
- Maintain and report on existing compliance qualifications to ensure Google Cloud remains compliant with existing commitments.
- Ensure compliance risks are escalated, managed, and tracked. Translate regulatory requirements into product capabilities. Work collaboratively with employees from Sales, Legal, Product, and Engineering. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .