IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
An exciting opportunity exists to join an award-winning team developing Casino gaming products for the UK and overseas markets. Based out of Media City, Manchester, you will be playing a key role in developing exciting PC based video games to add to our expanding gaming portfolio.
The Manchester development studio is looking for a motivated Software Test Supervisor to join a collaborative, stimulating, creative, vibrant and friendly working environment.
- Using a hands-on approach supervise a team of SQA engineers to deliver high quality games
- Working with the project manager to ensure timely delivery of product
- Creating, restructuring and identifying redundant test sets
- Working seamlessly on concurrent projects
- Interfacing with QA team in Reno, Graz and other international studios
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with Development team
- Identifying potential issues and taking corrective action early in the quality assurance phase
- Correctly prioritising and keeping in perspective the fixing or deferring of software issues and improvements
- Being commercially aware and having an in-depth understanding of how software issues will impact on the customer
- Leading by example, mentoring team members when necessary Qualifications
Your previous experience in supervising a PA team will support you in managing and contributing to multiple concurrent projects and exposure in fast-moving teams. You are proactive and self-motivated and can motivate others through positive communication and attitude. IGT requires our supervisors to have outstanding interpersonal skills in working with and managing individuals. They create and provide a positive and creative atmosphere and are excellent in prioritising. Our supervisors contribute to producing an excellent customer facing product.
Additionally, you have:
- Bachelor´s degree in IT/Software Engineering
- A proven track record in restructuring quality assurance teams to improve efficiency
- A proven track record in designing and maintaining test sets
- A good understanding of mathematics and probability
- Strong commercial and organisational awareness
- The ability to review code and access the impact of code changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with key stakeholders
- Jira Advantageous skills:
- An understanding of UK gambling regulations.
Keys to Success
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity
- Build collaborative relationships
- Decision making to identify and understand complex issues and implement appropriate solutions
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop yourself
- An ability to demonstrate creative flair and foster innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication Company Benefits
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Continuous professional growth
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Excellent working conditions and Class-A office
- Budget for learning, sport and other perks
- Life insurance x 3
- Travel Insurance
- Private medical
- Private dental
- 25 days holiday Life at IGT
- 12,000 employees
- Freedom and autonomy to work how you want to
- Many employees been here at IGT for 10, 15, 20+ years
- Market Leader in field
- US$6B revenue
- Lots of opportunity for development
- Very good working conditions
- Informal work environment
- Global Footprint
- Continuously work with leading-edge Technology
- We are IGT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rclUl_sOS8
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit .