At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Job Role: Resource Analytics & Cost Accounting Manager
Location: Bristol (Keypoint)
Salary: £38,350 - £49,690
Closing date: 14th May
Hello, we're TSB, and we're here to make banking better for everybody.
At TSB, we're all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
We're looking someone who is passionate about cost analysis and accounting
The Resource analytics & cost accounting team sits within Finance. The main remit is to perform the role of a 'Centre of Excellence' across bank wide costs and headcount, and to drive process efficiency and improvement across the wider cost team.
The team will perform key month end accounting processes and be responsible for introducing efficiencies and ensuring consistency in treatment of costs across the entire bank, developing and producing appropriate analytics, as well as identifying and implementing internal controls.
Another key responsibility of the team will be to collaborate closely with the other teams across TSB in order to analyse, process and explain all monthly cost movements and variances, so that both Finance Business Partners (FBPs) and the CFO / other senior Executives can understand the key messages.
The team will develop cost accounting expertise with a process and control mindset, be familiar with developing and using analysis to help understand and explain cost movements as appropriate and be key to delivering change within the wider cost team by having a flair for identifying and implementing process and control improvements.
What we need today
We'd love our Resource analytics & cost accounting Partners to have these skills and experience:
- Cost accounting background with experience of typical cost 'month end' processes within financial services
- Experience of balance sheet accounting, reporting, and analysis a definite advantage
- A passion for identifying, implementing and driving change through process and control improvements
- Strong analytical skills, and an attention to detail What we need tomorrow
We know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, we want our Resource analytics & cost accounting' team to:
- Have a reputation for providing top class support to their stakeholders. Always enhancing the Finance brand
- Initiate, lead and deliver change and improvement, and support leadership in design and delivery of agreed change projects
- Help shape and innovate the wider Cost team. Bringing new insights and guidance into our strategies to support TSB and our customers
- Live and breathe our TSB values and behaviours So if this sounds right up your street, come and join our team. We make things happen!
We are TSB.
We are a place for everyone, so whoever you are and wherever you work, you can be yourself here.