PLEASE SUBMIT ENGLISH LANGUAGE RESUMES ONLY
- Home-Based/Remote Based Contract Opportunity *Will work from Bellshill office one week per month
*Full Time (FTE 1.0)
*6+ month duration
Do you prefer flexible work options that allow you to work as a contractor, while also being immersed in the PPD Culture?
Apply today to learn more about current and upcoming contractor opportunities through our Functional Service Partnership team.
Functional Service Partnership Homepage: https://www.ppd.com/our-solutions/clinical/fsp/
The Senior Clinical Data Team Lead acts as a lead data manager for one or more projects and a liaison to the Project Manager and or client, as required.
- Applies relevant components of the project protocol to daily tasks and directs others on how to apply to their daily tasks.
- Acts as an interdepartmental and client liaison for all DM study activities.
- Produces project-specific status reports for management, PM and/or clients on a regular basis.
- Monitors and analyzes study metrics and escalates per the organization's risk management processes.
- Participates in business development activities by assisting with bid preparation and representing data management at bid defense meetings, where required.
- Assists with project forecasting of hours and identification of resource requirements.
- Assists with the oversight of project budgets including identification of potential out of scope work and participation in the Contract Modification process.
- Leads, high volume/highly complex studies.
- Independently leads and delegates tasks to ensure timely completion of project activities to project timelines, quality and budget.
- Mentors junior level staff on all associated tasks within a study.
- Assists with administrative and financial oversight for allocated projects.
- Communicates with management regarding all data management activities within their studies. Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 5+ years).
*Must have Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Experience*
In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, SOPs and client expectations
- Ability to use interactive computer programs
- Good written/ verbal communication skills with a strong command of English language and grammar; good organizational, analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work productively in both a team environment and independently as needed
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct and train study team
- Ability to act as a study or department expert for DM processes
- Ability to support project resourcing and project timeline planning and adherence to timelines PPD is an inclusive equal employment opportunity company. We value all people regardless of background, experience and abilities.
PPD values the health and well-being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)