Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Capgemini: A global Financial Services powerhouse
Through its longstanding client relationships and its strong convictions about intelligent business practices, Capgemini Invent has developed an expertise that is renowned in the financial services industry. We work with local and international “champions” of the financial services industry, accompanying them in the conception and realization of their transformational strategies. We offer our clients our know-how, competencies, and deep comprehension of markets to help them carry out efficient transformations.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our .
An overview of the role:
We work with some of the largest banks in the world on a variety of transformation engagements and are engaged with the banking C-Suite in shaping and delivering new operating models. Capgemini Invent is growing and is seeking to hire a Vice President for the Banking team, who will develop our FS relationships and be responsible for leading key transformation programmes for clients.
As a Vice President you will be responsible for new business / sell-on consulting opportunities in excess of £4m per annum.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with out customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Why this role?
You will play a leadership role in our wider business, helping set the direction, driving forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. Key expectations from this role include:
- Working as part of the Capgemini Invent leadership team within our business, ensuring the coherence of all of our offerings.
- Capitalising on relationships already developed with large retail banks. Identifying and building a strong network of contacts at the Client responsible for consulting/advisory programmes, and extending our relationships with the Banks, ensuring they become key clients of Capgemini Invent.
- Leading/coordinating Capgemini Invent sales efforts into retail banking clients.
- Taking the role of Programme Leader, overseeing the delivery of Capgemini Invent engagements with major client(s). Why you?
You are likely to be a leader within a recognised consultancy, with experience of leading relationships with a large banking client and managing significant programmes. In addition, you may also have been a senior member of an Operational function within a Bank. Intellectually capable of developing and holding peer level relationships at all levels of the client’s company.
Specifically you’ll bring:
- Good existing relationships with Senior Executives of major banks operating in the UK.
- Experience of some of the following: Digital, Customer & Channel Innovation/Customer Proposition, Regulatory Risk & Compliance, Operational Excellence, Analytics and Business Change.
- Experience of developing relationships with senior level client contacts.
- Experience of programme/project management
- Ideally, experience in Agile design, as well as working in a DevOps environment.
- A proven track record in new business development / account management in major banks across the full sales lifecycle; you will have a personal sales target of circa £4m per annum of consulting business. You’ll also bring:
- Strong management consulting experience with proven success in Retail and/or Commercial Banking.
- Experience and evidence of thought leadership and a market recognised reputation in the market.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions.
- Credibility and personal impact – being driven, dynamic, tenacious and possessing the will to win and deliver results.
- Versatility and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation. Diversity:
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: